:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers need to get the rest of the staff signed already. Wasting too much time.

Agreed. I'm just hoping the FO knows something about Chud or any other coordinators that just got eliminated or are still in it that we don't..

they underestimated harbaugh's pull in the league? if he did manage to blackball the niners, that's a pretty powerful thought.

If I had to guess, Damon probably was saying some not very flattering (yet true) things about the Raiders, and Romo took offense to it.

@red80 I know you aren't a Damon fan, but I really am.  Dude keeps it real....at least in comparison to any other talk show host in the Bay,.
Damon is great at what he does, but he really teeters on that line between objectivity and pessimism.

Romo was defending us, not the Raiders. Damon has been ragging on Jimmy T since last week non-stop. Rag all you want on the presser, but to disparage him as a football coach is going too far, and Romo went after him for it. Who the **** is Damon Bruce to question Tomsula's football aptitude? Damon is a fat, pencil-pushing talking head who doesn't know a god damn thing about football.

Last edited:
they underestimated harbaugh's pull in the league? if he did manage to blackball the niners, that's a pretty powerful thought.

I think it's more of how York got rid of Jim Harbaugh for non-football reasons and coaches (and eventually players) won't want to work under that type of petty management that doesn't put winning first.

What went down with Adam Gase in his 49ers interview?

The San Francisco 49ers finalized their head coach last week, but there is still speculation about the whole situation regarding Adam Gase. Did his final interview with the team have problems?

The San Francisco 49ers  interviewed Adam Gase two times over the course of a week, and at one point it seemed like he was set to become the team's next head coach. And then just as suddenly, word got out that Jim Tomsula was getting the job. The team officially announced it, and that was that.

There has been speculation that the job was Tomsula's to lose from the beginning. Plenty of us have wondered how much of a process there was given that the guy speculated to be getting the job all the way back in November ended up getting it. We will probably never know for certain what exactly went down, but rumors are starting to circulate.

Eddie Borsilli  @Borsilli
Follow

Buzz around Mobile. Adam Gase screwed up the 49ers HC job in the last interview. He had it locked up before final meeting
Matt Maiocco was asked about Gase  as a potential offensive coordinator, and he reiterated that he was under the impression things did not go down very well. Earlier in the day, friend of the site Melissa Jacobs, wrote at TheFootballGirl.com  that she had heard rumblings he had let recent success go to his head, and come off as cocky and entitled.

The whole situation is kind of odd, and will remain that way because I doubt we get any firm answers. After all, it is very possible this is spin from the 49ers side of things. And really, who else would be putting this out there at this point? That does not mean it is not true, but we do need to take everything with a grain of salt in assessing this situation. In reality, Gase is not the head coach, and likely will not be the offensive coordinator, so we can probably just move on and be done with it. But given that the 49ers are feeling their way through things, speculation will continue as to the whole story.

Jamison Crowder looked blazing fast at the senior bowl today. Could he be this years John Brown? Looking like TY Hilton in that Duke uni.

here's a highlight tape on him. dude has ridiculous wheels.

Danny Shelton is a god damn human volcano.

Last edited:
There's a scenario where we can legit have Kiffin/Mangini as our coordinators
laugh.gif
sick.gif

red80 red80 , what you think happen to Helfrich's stock?

I haven't heard/read anything about him moving to the NFL since before the championship

dunno. 

People are way too malleable and easily draw conclusions over one game while conveniently ignoring the body of work.

I like tony sparano as an assistant coach. He did good work with Witten.

Just me or Tomsula and sparano look like some greaseball Italian cousins?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom