:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1642121029205.png

1642121083990.png
:pimp:

Faithful all over the nation will be going as well but thats pretty damn impressive just from California :wow:

Ey, who here thinks we about to beat the daylights out the Cowboys

Jimmy, PROVE ME THE F WRONG !!!! SHOW ME YOU R MONEY BRO, SHOW ME!!!! No Picks bro, no muddaeff'n picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!++++!!!!!!

Last week was a playoff game for the 49ers. In their last 2 do or die games...

They were a couple minutes and a couple key plays from losing to the Rams and being out of the postseason altogether,

And they were a couple minutes and a couple plays from winning the Super Bowl.

49ers love the dramatics.

And, they unpredictable. But they hot rn. And Jimmy known to be streaky af. How long they can keep this up is the head scratching million dollar conundrum of a question.

Last edited:
Ey, who here thinks we about to beat the daylights out the Cowboys

Jimmy, PROVE ME THE F WRONG !!!! SHOW ME YOU R MONEY BRO, SHOW ME!!!! No Picks bro, no muddaeff'n picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!++++!!!!!!

Niners undefeated this season when Jimmy doesn't throw a pick. Just run the ball every play dammit! Lol!

I swear if somehow there were to be a catch 4 from Deebo, Aiyuk, Jenning, Kittle or whoeve, I’ll straight lose my **** Sunday.

It’s been a lot of 49ers fans out here this week. A lot of local heads who can’t stand the cowboys as well. You love to see it.

Last edited:
I remember being at that Saints and Niners game. Place went ******* nuts when the catch happened, I swear it felt like an earthquake. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom