:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosa gonna get paid soon
Deebo gotta get paid soon.

But you guys wanna bring Jimmy back next year at 27 mill? :stoneface:

I know it was only one game but Trey is good enough to win games and at the very least give us Jimmy levels of production. The team itself is good enough to carry the rest. Not to mention with Jimmy's salary gone, we can fill up some holes and be even deeper next year.

With that said I hope Jimmy goes on a run, we win a SB, and his trade value hits an all time high . We will thank him, forever love him but we go our separate ways. Look on the bright side, all of those with #10 jerseys, if he wins you can wear that jersey forever with no shame.

inspired by all the back and forth in the thread lately, I give you my latest masterpiece:

Nike Talk: "Civil War"

1642088250600.png

Jimmy pisses me off to no end, but I gave him all the credit in the world for helping with the come-back against the Rams and LEAD the two drives. Especially the one at the end of regulation, it was ******* beautiful. But until he actually LEADS us to a playoff win, I will give equal or more credit to our defense, running game, Kyle, or Deebo.

The game winning drives in 2019 against the cardinals and Rams were epic to me. ( these were the last 2 games I attended) I know Jimmy is a baller. But every game I always get a couple of “wtf are you doing bro.. “ moments from JG. Frustrating but epic when it works out. Will forever be grateful of that 2019 season.. we were only 10 minutes away. But we get a chance to run it back this Sunday. I’m hyped at work just thinking about it.

The game winning drives in 2019 against the cardinals and Rams were epic to me. ( these were the last 2 games I attended) I know Jimmy is a baller. But every game I always get a couple of “wtf are you doing bro.. “ moments from JG. Frustrating but epic when it works out. Will forever be grateful of that 2019 season.. we were only 10 minutes away. But we get a chance to run it back this Sunday. I’m hyped at work just thinking about it.
Don’t forget about Saints that year George Kittle on that 4th down play was legendary

Bam!
I think this is the most healthy they've been since wk 1.

49ers practice: Trent Williams (elbow) and Mitchell (knee) are both back Williams’ first time in more than a week
Practicing: Greenlaw (groin) Azeez (knee) Hufanga (knee) Garoppolo (thumb) Tartt (shoulder) Wishnowsky (concussion) Harris (Achilles) Mack/Bosa/Kittle (rest)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom