:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Kyle doesn’t think Trey is fully ready I’m ok with Jim another year. Some of you would probably pull up to Lynch’s house.

He isnt going to get fully ready by sitting on the bench. We saw what Trey did in week 17. Even if he isnt ready ready, is he really that much behind? Give him the keys. 2022 is time.

Anyone down to talk about the San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Playoff matchup we have in a couple days?

Give the Jim/Trey stuff a ******* break. We just came off an all time classic game against a hated rival to get into the Playoffs and are about to play another hated rival in a win or go home Wild Card matchup. Big time momentum after a gutsy win against a contender and finishing the year 7-2

Can not wait for Sunday :pimp:

Anyone down to talk about the San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys Playoff matchup we have in a couple days?

Give the Jim/Trey stuff a ****ing break. We just came off an all time classic game against a hated rival to get into the Playoffs and are about to play another hated rival in a win or go home Wild Card matchup. Big time momentum after a gutsy win against a contender and finishing the year 7-2

Can not wait for Sunday :pimp:
I mean....we have been doing fine lately without this Jimmy/Trey stuff. Just a little bit today.

I agree. Someone should start a gameday thread.

Dallas is 5-2 versus the 49ers all time in the playoffs, 5-1 going into the '94-95 NFC championship game.

Cowbell fans think they have bragging rights.

We need to go into DAL and pitch a shutout

Fair enough. I know you are an OG Niketalker. Gameday threads were an absolute blast. I miss that era of NT.

I think it was niketalker23 who had the good mojo making those threads during the Harbaugh era wasnt it?

A niners/cowboys game thread might be too much tho :lol:. I see they have their own version of brosiz in their team thread although im not convinced they arent the same person :lol:

How i imagine a Red81 return on Sunday in a Cowboys/Niners thread:

I think it was niketalker23 who had the good mojo making those threads during the Harbaugh era wasnt it?

A niners/cowboys game thread might be too much tho :lol:. I see they have their own version of brosiz in their team thread although im not convinced they arent the same person :lol:

How i imagine a Red81 return on Sunday in a Cowboys/Niners thread:

Trust me, that ain't me. I work 12 hours a day and I'm too old to play NT games.

Fk the Cowboys

D5A167E7-AD1D-4362-B68A-4A2521B1B385.jpeg

I’ve been having some good conversations with some older heads around my way who remember the 90’s and were old enough to remember the catch as well. I’m 36 so I barely remember 94. But I do remember the games between the two teams having extra meaning 95-97. Even in 2000 when both teams sucked and TO blessed them star. But it feels like this game has a bit more meaning for the late 30’s and up crowd on both sides.

Someone in their early 20’s. While yeah they can always watch games and highlights on YouTube. It’s different not seeing it first hand. The Cowboys haven’t got past the second round of the playoffs since January 1996, and while the 49ers have managed to have more playoff success over the past few decades, both teams have had significant dry spells to where the games between the two didn’t hold the weight and significance they once did.

49ers dominated the 80s, Cowboys were virtually nonexistent in the latter half of the decade as the top 4 teams in the NFC at the time were SF, NYG, WAS, and CHI year in year out.

Cowboys got three chips in the 90s, but SF got one and was still a perennial SB contender every year Young was at QB.

Since 2000, the "rivalry" hasn't produced the kind of hype, energy, and drama it once generated because neither team has reached that same level of dominance of past years.

This WC game is the perfect time to reignite the 🔥

I still dont like those seahawk fnckers when I see them post on NT. I'll give a post a Like recognize the username and unlike that **** hella quick. Those threads were as intense as you can get on a message board. Like what was already said guaranteed suspensions and bans.

Back
Top Bottom