:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it Sunday yet.

There should be no stress in the playoffs. Fans included.

Gotta be as cool, calm, and collected as Bill, George, Joe, Steve, and Jerry if we finna go undefeated in the playoffs.

Only time to be stressful as a fan is when Jimmy makes rookie mistakes and throw picks. :lol: Other than that 49ers keep on rollin

Last edited:
I remember being at that Saints and Niners game. Place went ****ing nuts when the catch happened, I swear it felt like an earthquake. :lol:
Can confirm. And I was actually AT Candlestick for the earthquake. LOL

IMG-20220114-WA0005.jpg

Seats sucked, which made it that much more scary. Plus I was young.

Last edited:
Have we discussed how Deebo was back there as our KR a few times last Sunday? Had to be more of a desperation move trying to find a spark in a must win..right?

Idk but the special team blunders this year and Kyle Williams has me hoping no kickoffs are returnable and they just fair catch any punts. If we lose I want it to be because of our O or D, not ST.

Have we discussed how Deebo was back there as our KR a few times last Sunday? Had to be more of a desperation move trying to find a spark in a must win..right?
Yeah Kyle has done that a couple times this year. Hasty had that fumble to open up the Falcons game. Travis Benjamin had that fumble to open the 2nd half Seahawks game. Tre cannon had the fumble in the Green Bay game.

Special teams has been horrendous.

not sure if vic will change schemes or schemes matter for our next DC but Niners run 4-3 while vic runs a 3-4 defense. Wouldn’t be mad either way

Back
Top Bottom