:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul Johnson is always up there in rushing offense. The problem is the way his offense is designed we'd probably see all 11 defenders in the box and we'd run right into it.

If Kevin White runs a 4.39 40 at the combine we're ******. 
frown.gif

last year it was cooks and OBJ for me in the 1st, and this year i'm starting to lean towards kevin white or danny shelton. 

Last edited:
So Chud got promoted with the Colts

Back to the drawing board
Makes sense why Indy denied interviews for the last few weeks.

This offseason could not have gone any worse.  A huge key to our future success was getting a HC/OC to help Kap develop, and we have failed miserably in that.  Not only that, but we also have had a significant downgrade in DC, and an inexperienced HC.

I am hoping talent prevails, but this offseason has been a disaster and things are not looking too bright for the foreseeable future.

How would we get him? They would block the second the Niners requested permission. And why would he want a lateral move to a lesser organization?

I think they'll eventually just promote Geep Chryst.

Last edited:
They might block Mcdaniels but not Daboll...plus they never blocked Mcdaniels before the SB when he was getting all these interviews.

This offseason has me so pessimistic about the upcoming season.

Im going to start next years season thread after the SB.

Also, do any of you have plugs at hotels in the city?

Back
Top Bottom