:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are our next options fo OC... we gotta keep it moving. FO needs to at least try to look like they know what they're doing. Easier said then done of course.

indifferent.gif
Man I try not to really have hate for people i dont know personally...

Aubrayo Franklin is returning as a d-line assitant coach.

he was probably the best NT we've had since we switched to the 3-4. honorable mention to ice as well.

that is, until we draft the human volcano. :pimp:

Aubrayo Franklin is returning as a d-line assitant coach.

he was probably the best NT we've had since we switched to the 3-4. honorable mention to ice as well.

that is, until we draft the human volcano. :pimp:

Damn time flies lol.

I remember when he was one of the first low key impact signings the Niners did after hiring Nolan as HC.

Shame his effort and time with us was all for nothing :lol:

Last edited:
BrightNarrowFlamingo.gif

Imagine what Tomsula can do with Danny Shelton. They don't make them this big, coordinated and nimble. This is that Vance wilfork, haloti ngata type defensive centerpiece.

Danny Shelton is a freak. Think he goes top 10 though. Similar to how Dontari Poe went earlier than expected years back.

Danny Shelton is a freak. Think he goes top 10 though. Similar to how Dontari Poe went earlier than expected years back.

Yeah, I think he will likely go top 10 as well. But most of the top 10 teams that run 3-4 have more pressing needs than an elite 0 technique so I think there's a possibility he slips to us.

Last edited:
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariota
Leonard Williams
Amari Cooper
Shane Ray

Not saying I think those are the Top 5 talents, just the order I think the first 5 picks go.

Steve Logan?

1301228-steve-logan-of-the-golden-state-warriors-poses-gettyimages.jpg

No way Shelton goes in the top 5. Most of those teams either don't play a 3-4 or don't have a need for him. L lightweight champion top 5 looks about right.

He'd be a waste in a 4-3 as a one gap 1 tech. He's built for 2 gapping in a 3-4.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Hackett turned the rams OC job down to be the jags QB coach
mean.gif

this is the weirdest off season, nobody wants an OC job

So people are turning down the 49ers and Rams OC jobs. Nobody wants to coach against defenses in the NFC West, for good reason. 4 elite/potentially elite defenses in the division.

Better chryst than some of these names i've seen in rumors.

nobody would of guessed that the side of the ball that would have the most continuity from the previous coaching staff to the future one would be the offensive side. Lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom