:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How bout them niners?!

Game balls to hafuanga, Jordan Willis, Robbie Gould, arik armstead, Jimmie ward, and Nick bosa

Defense and special teams put that one on their backs!!!

No surprise tho both offenses were struggling hard in that cold and snow. Reigning mvp Rodgers couldn’t even throw a td pass.

Special teams basically scored 10 points, 3 by preventing a FG for them and 7 on the blocked punt TD

Finally a team with worse special teams than ours and we capitalize

9er gang flying high
Colin Cowherd did a reaction piece to this game. To sum it up, the loss falls on the shoulders of Rodgers. Not for what he did, but for what he avoided doing. Adams is his #1 WR, but he never developed a relationship with another WR that he could trust. With the game and their season on the line, he never looked at another WR aside from Adams.

Colin Cowherd did a reaction piece to this game. To sum it up, the loss falls on the shoulders of Rodgers. Not for what he did, but for what he avoided doing. Adams is his #1 WR, but he never developed a relationship with another WR that he could trust. With the game and their season on the line, he never looked at another WR aside from Adams.
Usually I don't rock with Cowherd because he seems to go against the grain on purpose and come out with some left field perspective. But judging from what I saw, the Packers offense definitely became one-dimensional. Once we adjusted for Adams and started containing the run like we should, everything got infinitely easier on defense.

Yesterday was ****ing awesome. Somehow I managed to wake up early this morning to go jogging despite all the excessive drinking so I feel accomplished lmao.

Ima go to the brewery I normally go to today to watch the other two playoff games without the least bit of sports related stress in the world, before I get back to my productive sober **** during the week.

I’ll be eying prices and keeping tabs on that first game though. If it ends up being 49ers Rams. I expect those tickets to get higher than they already are given there’s so many 49ers fans in Southern California as is and the Bay Area isn’t too far away either.

Something to keep an eye on as well in the event the Rams win, or they’re winning big late. I doubt there will be much left when they go on sale to the general public, but wouldn’t hurt to try getting something that route.

9E4C8A48-D39E-4BF4-B660-BD229E49924E.png

I found clips of Aaron Rodgers filming his next State Farm commercial after his 4th loss in a row in the playoffs to the 49ers :lol: watch til the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom