:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20220123-100514_Messages.jpg

Younger me would purchase a ticket to next seasons Rams 49ers game at SoFi directly from the Rams and file a chargeback after the game to balance out any potential extra expenses I might have to incur if they hosted the NFC title game.

But I got morals and stuff now lmao. But that’s some straight corny loser insecure **** on their end. I’ll troll the Cowboys organization all day long. But they would never do some loser crap like that because they have an actual fanbase. Same with Green Bay, Pittsburgh etc. Not the 49ers fault the Rams moved to Anaheim in the early 80’s and were an absolute dumpster fire the last few seasons before they moved to St. Louis to where they really don’t have much of an established fanbase in LA. You build your fanbase by winning. Not by trying to force a fanbase.

Spread the word……..Just change your billing address to something in LA then buy the tickets. Just make sure the tickets aren’t being mailed and make sure you change it back afterwards.

ALSO

Any leads on white Deebo Anniversary jerseys in a XXL/52??? Please HMU asap!!!

Who we rootin for today fellas?

Bills and Bucs for me
Bucs and Chiefs.

I need that rematch with Mahomes and Andy Reid

the storylines too... Jimmy beats Aaron, Brady, and Mahomes in his redemption year.

I'd be eating crow forever but wouldn't mind one bit cause all my Jimmy anger vented itself out to lombardi #6 :lol:

Last edited:
We really need to win the SB this year………..Ryans looking like he’s gonna get a HC position somewhere.

Why can’t we keep people more than 2 years? They do good 1 time and get HC positions. Smdh

Which one of ya did that bet early in the season for the niners to be in the superbowl? Idk if win or be in… i wanna see the bet lol

Back
Top Bottom