:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than listening to KNBR, I've been on a national media blackout all week. It's mostly loud uninformed nonsense about the team. You can tell they only watch the Cowboys and Packers all year,

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the scoreboard baby! You can be perfect, have 136 QB rating, have 329 yards, 4 TDs, and have 0 picks but if you don’t win now what are you gonna do with those stats?

Jimmy G might be a fire starter but he also puts that MF out! He just knows how to win time and time again! Feels great baby! 🤙🏽

Other than listening to KNBR, I've been on a national media blackout all week. It's mostly loud uninformed nonsense about the team. You can tell they only watch the Cowboys and Packers all year,

murph and mac sucks but theres nothing else to listen to. i dont mind papa and lund. i always liked tolbert and krueger but brooks can go. i miss radnich and knbr needs to start taking calls again.

dont even care about 957 the game

Golden Nuggets

Garoppolo is 4-1 in the playoffs as the 49ers starting quarterback.

With a win, Garoppolo would join Joe Montana as the only 49ers quarterbacks to win five of their first six playoff starts. He would also join Montana as the only 49ers QBs to win multiple NFC Championships.

Deebo Samuel had 10 carries for 39 rushing yards in San Francisco's divisional-round win over the Packers. The 49ers are 9-1 (7-1 in regular season, 2-0 in playoffs) when Samuel has at least five rushing attempts in a game.

George Kittle's 63 receiving yards against the Packers were the most by a 49ers tight end in the playoffs since Vernon Davis had 104 receiving yards in Super Bowl XLVII

Both Nick Bosa and Arik Armstead recorded two sacks in San Francisco's win over the Packers, becoming the first pair of 49ers teammates to each have two sacks in a playoff game since 1995 (Tim Harris, Rhett Hall).

The 49ers' defense has recorded at least five sacks in back-to-back playoff games for the third time in franchise history and the first time since the 1984-85 playoffs.

Robbie Gould is 20-for-20 on field-goal attempts in his career in the playoffs, extending his NFL record for made field goals without a miss

The 49ers recorded both a blocked punt and a blocked field goal in the divisional round, becoming the first team to do both in a playoff game since the Buffalo Bills did so against the Houston Oilers in the divisional round of the 1988-89 playoffs.

Kyle Shanahan is 4-1 in the playoffs as coach of the 49ers. With a win Sunday, Shanahan would tie Jim Harbaugh (five) for the third-most playoff wins by a 49ers head coach, behind only George Seifert and Bill Walsh (10 each).

its wild with how much QB inconsistency we've had for so long, that now that we have a QB that wins albeit in ways that make us SMH that there are so much complaints and noise on our way to a NFCCG.

Foreel, almost no mention of Aiyuk, Warner, Armstead, Greenlaw, Mitchell, or even the improvement of Special Teams or our Secondaries. Just "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Samuel, Bosa, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy....."

Last edited:
They can spend all that time complaining about our quarterback and not trusting him, while we are one more game away from the SB. We will continue to figure out a way to win.

In Jimmy we ride and die with, to me doesn’t matter if he completes 1 pass the whole game we are 1 game from the super bowl **** stats they dont matter right now.

Jimmy G needs to fulfill the mission and be the QB that leads the offense to a SB victory. Anything less is a failure considering how this team has been built the last 3 years. 49ers been been "Super Bowl ready."

Now is Jimmy's time to shine and prove all his critics wrong once and for all.

*Both his jerseys are NOT for sale.

For work today

45EF99F3-4C0A-4B44-A4BD-0A39CB3B0065.jpeg

murph and mac sucks but theres nothing else to listen to. i dont mind papa and lund. i always liked tolbert and krueger but brooks can go. i miss radnich and knbr needs to start taking calls again.

dont even care about 957 the game
Wow, I'm surprised you can deal with Krueger, Papa, and Lund lol.

Murph and Mac are okay. Been listening to them since they first joined KNBR. The addition of Adam Copeland has made the show better. But Murph gets annoying and Paulie is just for the humor. Papa and Lund are meh. Krueger and his boomer takes are funny, but out of place. Tolbert and Brooks clown on him for his takes too.

Foreel, almost no mention of Aiyuk, Warner, Armistead, Green, Mitchell, or even the improvement of Special Teams or our Secondaries. Just "Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. Samuel, Bosa, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy....."
That's not clickbait. They want drama and will only read drama.

Back
Top Bottom