:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If 49ers win the bowl, does Jimmy stay as qb? I still think we have to roll with Trey. But Jimmy's trade value might be higher lol

Where does Jimmy go after this season?
Miami
Screenshot_20220128-221427_Google.jpg

Jimmy about to be banging and hanging with the Bros and making movies in their van in the 305 after winning the Super Bowl lmao.

If vivid seats predicting 65% niners ..where i copped mine.. im predicting 75%-70 with peeps outta cali gettn there. Im on board with a few niners already. My cousin bday in LA too. Blacking out first thing in the afternoon. He got a cookout today. Pray4bosa

Fudge slacked on tailgate wristband. What other peeps doing tailgate i can grab wristband from? Think i can get one at toms bar tomorrow but i get to lax at 1130am and it starts at 11am

If anything just pull up to the 408 tailgate anyway. They said anyone is welcome to come even if they don’t have a wristband. It’s just byob.

Ima probably pick a 6 pack up and start sipping early tomorrow myself since the tailgate doesn’t start until noon.

Back
Top Bottom