:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EAA4B124-CE6B-4E37-835D-2A535B6E7628.jpeg

Rocked this today at work! Can’t wait to get off!

4DD4E2B1-E772-487A-B465-EEBC52F626D7.jpeg

Didn’t know there were so many Chiefs fans at work!!!! Lmaoooo 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Jimmy would flounder in Tampa Bay. Based on the evidence, he needs to go to a team with a running game. Fournette and Jones ain't gonna help Jimmy succeed there. Gronk will retire as well so if Jimmy has no tight end he will struggle with Evans who is nothing but a deep threat and we know going deep is not part of Garoppolo’s repertoire

One thing I can’t figure out is why can’t Trey Sermon get some snaps?

They obviously at this point do not trust him but, last I remember he made that catch in the Jacksonville game kept the drive alive.
Im not even sure what we drafted him to do or be. He doesnt have that burst

For those reasons Sermons imo won't last as a 49er. Need that burst and speed in order to fit Shanahan's offense and more importantly the ability to read and hit the gaps.

But who knows, he's been hurt so Kyle may give him another crack at it next year since Mostert is likely gone

Brady not retiring that’s just a rumor

He’s “still considering” but id bet your bottom dollar he comes back another season

His play hasn’t fallen off, like at all, and he didn’t suffer any injuries, he’s basically as good and healthy as he was last off season, I know Giselle doesn’t like it but I’d bet he returns

One thing I can’t figure out is why can’t Trey Sermon get some snaps?

They obviously at this point do not trust him but, last I remember he made that catch in the Jacksonville game kept the drive alive.
With the injuries and inconsistency on the field, there's a reason he's inactive. Dude better be ready to go next season. With Mostert saying he wants to come back, it might be Mitchell, Mostert, and Hasty as the 3RBs.

Back
Top Bottom