:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Browns might not go for jimmy if their qb possibly only looking at 8 game suspension

Starting bid: FREE. Donations welcomed. Must pick up at Orange County Goodwill
20211212_155746.jpg

Browns are out on JImmy G despite their uncertainty at QB they’re working out the chosen Rosen and AJ mccarron instead

Seahawks are next in line with QB need but are 17 mil under cap and couldn’t afford to take his full contract as it stands

Man I'm bracing myself for another potential year of Jim. As much I want Trey in there week 1, I doubt the FO is comfortable having a 25mill guy who almost made the superbowl holding a clipboard.

Man I'm bracing myself for another potential year of Jim. As much I want Trey in there week 1, I doubt the FO is comfortable having a 25mill guy who almost made the superbowl holding a clipboard.

I think that only happens if Trey has a poor showing in camp and especially preseason

9ers have the entire preseason before Aug 30 when they’ll have to choose to cut or keep Jimbo

If trey balls out and no one has made a trade offer they cut jimmy. But if Trey looks shaky in camp/pre-SZn they may have to consider the G factor

I hope so. I thought the experiment was over when we got Lance but here we are. Lance is 1-1 as a starter and the L came against the Card's who were undefeated at the time, and it wasn't by much and the o-line was terrible that game. Trey needs the reps so the O-line can gel with him, the line didn't know what to do but hold in that Arizona game.

short of Tr5y not being healthy, i can’t see any scenario in which he’s not starting week 1. even if he’s a complete dumpster fire during pre-season, niners can’t afford to have him ride the bench while he’s under a cheaper rookie contract.

also, you don’t sell multiple 1st round picks to move up and have that player be a back up after he essentially red shirts his rookie year.

Shanny is obsessed with our d line and I love it
It’s the key.

I expect us to roll out the same formula we’ve been using.

Great defense/heavy run game. I don’t expect Trey to ball out crazy. Gimmie a more explosive Alex Smith and I’ll be fine with that.

Shanny is obsessed with our d line and I love it

It’s the key.

I expect us to roll out the same formula we’ve been using.

Great defense/heavy run game. I don’t expect Trey to ball out crazy. Gimmie a more explosive Alex Smith and I’ll be fine with that.

i was watching Drake Jackson's game tape from USC.. the kid is long and explosive. already has more skills than a simple bullrush or relying simply on speed off the line. footwork and his dip&rip look hella good. seems like the niners need to let him play at 275lbs and keep him on the end opposite of Bosa instead of trying to line him up in the inside. man hopefully kinlaw is healthy. this dline has potential to be as good as those Cowboy + Aldon days

Last edited:
Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom