:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't see Deebo deferring his role as a hybrid WR, if that's a stipulation, being a problem. Another WR with something to prove will gladly take those touches out the backfield.

Even if they aren't as productive as Deebo in that capacity, it will at least keep defenses on their toes.

Don't see Deebo deferring his role as a hybrid WR, if that's a stipulation, being a problem. Another WR with something to prove will gladly take those touches out the backfield.

Even if they aren't as productive as Deebo in that capacity, it will at least keep defenses on their toes.
As a competitor, and someone who I’m sure wants to keep making Pro bowls and all pro teams I don’t see him not doing that role at all anymore.

If they find another dude to do his job in high pressure moments taking all the tuds I can’t see him being cool with that like “at least I got my money”

He’ll want another contract, to get another bag he’s gonna have to keep producing.

Is there a reliable source that says he doesn't want to play that role anymore, or just internet chatter?
For someone who seems to love contact, it's hard to believe he wouldn't want that role.
Also, maybe he didn't want it under his current contract because of high risk of injury. With him now getting a nice amount of guaranteed money, that may have changed.

I'm ready to finally see a 49ers QB-WR-WR-TE combo that could rival that of Joe/Steve-Rice-Taylor-Jones. Been a long time coming.

I cant wait to see this 49ers high powered offense clicking on all cylinders!

what i’ve been doing since hearing the deebo news

giphy.webp

Watson get 6 games only and they happen to be browns easiest schedule of any team in league during that stretch

#InsideJob

One thing I think a lot of people are missing is that Deebo isnt going to just not run the ball ever again. He will still be used on motion sweeps, reverses, etc. I just think he had a huge problem lining up as a running back and running the ball 8+ times up the middle.

Back
Top Bottom