:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell u what, if this team is healthy for the most part during the regular season and the lineups are consistent throughout, I see this squad going 12-5 or 13-4. Easily. Only team that is remotely close to being a problem for the 49ers is Buffalo. Everyone else the 49ers win most of the matchups in all three phases.

Tell u what, if this team is healthy for the most part during the regular season and the lineups are consistent throughout, I see this squad going 12-5 or 13-4. Easily. Only team that is remotely close to being a problem for the 49ers is Buffalo. Everyone else the 49ers win most of the matchups in all three phases.
Man, can't wait to see how our corners do this year. Glad we got that line of defense situated.

Secondary gonna be much improved. And if Verrett can come back healthy hopefully mid-season to Week 10, it's going to make the secondary that much deeper and better.

They gonna eat with that D-Line and I can't wait to see what Hufanga and Moore bringin in 2022. Tartt won't be missed.

Thank gawd we got like 20 d line lol. But fudge

Last edited:
And this is why Lynch and Shanny are always placing much emphasis on having D-line depth. It's almost a given every training camp D-linemen are going to go down

Are nfl training jersey available for purchase? I want a niner kittle. Looks dope and throwbackish

Man we lucky we deep at WR.

And wtf is going on with Deebo and these contract talks. They must be going back and forth on something

apparently daniel jones has been a disaster in practice so far, and the new HC is now considering Tyrod Taylor or a renegotiated contract Jimmy G

And deebo, probably wants this new WR market pay with strong stipulations limiting how much he is asked to run the ball.

Breakdown of Niners injury history during the Kyle Shanahan era via ninersnation.com…

BE9354F6-AA05-4C3E-BE03-499FDB597C06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom