:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can do without the big hits and fights, especially involving key players, but our defense has been ballin and seem like a bunch a bullies all camp long and I’m here for it :lol: :pimp:

Ya apparently trey had a bad day

4-12. A pick. A couple near picks. A hospital ball where jimmy ward probably could have lit up Ayuk but he managed to break up the ball before they came into contact so he didn’t lay out the hit.

U know things were bad when the QB highlights of the day were sudfeld

I’m excited for jimme ward tho he’s loookiing like he’s finna have a monster year

No real surprises. Burford been winning and earned every snap with the 1s

Haffonga no surprise either, this is why they let tartt go, he’s been having a good camp, and now it’s Huffs’ time

Derard the only choice that seems remarkable since I didn’t hear much about him in camp ,
Probably speaks to thin choices at corner. Can Jason verette play nickel when he comes back? I forgot If he can line up like that

Idk how often this D will be jumping into the nickel anyways. Maybe on obvious 3rd down passing plays but otherwise they wanna keep those linebackers and pass rushers out in full force

No real surprises. Burford been winning and earned every snap with the 1s

Haffonga no surprise either, this is why they let tartt go, he’s been having a good camp, and now it’s Huffs’ time

Derard the only choice that seems remarkable since I didn’t hear much about him in camp ,
Probably speaks to thin choices at corner. Can Jason verette play nickel when he comes back? I forgot If he can line up like that

Idk how often this D will be jumping into the nickel anyways. Maybe on obvious 3rd down passing plays but otherwise they wanna keep those linebackers and pass rushers out in full force
Denard more of a veteran thing.

I think Womack ends up starting.

Last edited:
I didn't realize Jordan Matthews is still on the team. He and Dontae can always depend on the 49ers to give them a job :lol:

Trey lance and the 1s starting Friday , probably will get an offensive series or two in

Probably gonna get a lot more action preseason game 3 as well

How can I see the Packers game?

Pre season games are tricky to watch since I’m on the east coast.

Also I hope lynch is on that phone talking about how Jimmy g + some picks is a great offer for Roquan smith 👀
I was hopeful on getting something in return for Jimmy but it looks like he's just going to be cut when we cut down the roster. I'm wondering if the front office says **** you for having the surgery and waits until Aug 30th when teams have to cut down to 53.

yooo i had no idea roquan’s contract was expected to be that big..

i was hella disappointed when the bears grabbed him right before we could. we really had to watch brock coyle and cassius marsh instead :sick:

Interior OL scared me. I can deal with one weak link, but 3?

Just can’t wait to see Trey grow. Got the nfl package so I can watch all the preseason games

Back
Top Bottom