:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m lowkey glad we’re going through this. If it’s true the vets on the team wanted Jimmy in, well now you got him. Maybe now they’ll actually play for Trey next year when he comes back.

Grant Cohn gonna unleash the kraken on Kyle once again. I can't wait.

I want Shanahan either demoted to OC or out and replaced by Payton, who is proven.

Shanahan has a losing record with the 49ers, am i wrong? Dude is an overhyped coach who has no bone in him that spells "Leader" or "Teacher"

Get him off this football team

I can’t believe any of these damn experts thought Jimmy gave the team a better chance than Lance. Nothing more than white noise. Can’t even be mad at Jimmy at this point because everyone knows who he is.

Didn’t see Deebo on a wide open TD, underthrew Deebo for a TD, missed Ayuik on 3rd down, horrible INT, fumble, ran out of the back of the end zone like a dumb ****, and I’m sure there is more…

Game never should have been close. It’s laughable people think Jimmy should be starting.

Didn’t see Deebo on a wide open TD, underthrew Deebo for a TD, missed Ayuik on 3rd down, horrible INT, fumble, ran out of the back of the end zone like a dumb ****, and I’m sure there is more…

Game never should have been close. It’s laughable people think Jimmy should be starting.

they’re just mesmerized by his foot long

I know its easy to pile on Jimmy but this oline is so bad. They wanted to act like it was only because Trent went out late in the game but the interior line is garbage in pass protection. I really dont understand what the front office was thinking not replacing Tomlinson and Mack with experienced players. You have your center and two guards come into the season with a combined 3 games played between them. Makes no sense

We 1-2, injuries adding up, and headed for 7-10. Let's not be in denial. We seen this **** before and it aint gonna get better. Eddie, Carmen, Joe, Steve, Bill, George, and Jerry ain't walking thru that door.

Gotta fire Kyle Shanahan imo. I got no faith in him to make championship level on field decisions

I know its easy to pile on Jimmy but this oline is so bad. They wanted to act like it was only because Trent went out late in the game but the interior line is garbage in pass protection. I really dont understand what the front office was thinking not replacing Tomlinson and Mack with experienced players. You have your center and two guards come into the season with a combined 3 games played between them. Makes no sense

the middle of our oline definitely sucks on pass protection. jimmy was hurried and pressured a majority of his drop backs. but it seems like a majority of the NFL struggles in pass blocking. defensive lineman have become elite athletes who are fast, strong as hell, and skilled. probably why so many teams have transitioned to having QB who are more mobile and able to escape pressure. jimmy consistently moves his feet like they’re in quicksand. it’s like watching a sloth running in mud

Defense must be heated to go all out for a tremendous stop and ANOTHER chance to just get to FG range only for that last drive to happen the way it did :sick:

I knew the team was going to lose today. Whenever you see Jimmy getting swatted and constantly getting away with near interceptions in a close game, you just know it’s going to end up in a loss.I have no idea how anyone expects otherwise

I’m with Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 . Kyle is an inept game manager as a HC. Mike McDaniel would win this game.
Easily.

Shanahan has gotten worse ans his offense is now highly predictable which tells me one thing:

He ain't no Genius

Get rid off the egotistical cancer of an amateur head coach and the one dimensional curse of a QB.

Keep everyone else.

Defense balled out, oline solid most of the game. Jimmy doesn’t know how to throw the ball away. That interception he threw was so far ahead it went to a Denver player first. Either that or throws it behind or way over Deebo. Jimmy plays so scared, asking to air it out more **** here . Can’t even hit an accurate 5 yard slant.

russ owns the 49ers like the niners own the rams.. they’ll be 2-2 after MNF next week and we’ll stop panicking

hopefully trent’s injury isn’t season ending

7E536F5D-5D8C-4F2A-81F1-8AEE8EAA6CD2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom