:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its still early but

Apparently some guys here know more than Jerry. SMH...
We know these guys are football players, but the point is DONT run em up the middle. Especially when you got 3 active RB's and you haven't used 2 of em. You can't compare a RB build compare to a WR. Just look at their body composition. RB are made for that and they are use to it.

Its still early but

We know these guys are football players, but the point is DONT run em up the middle. Especially when you got 3 active RB's and you haven't used 2 of em. You can't compare a RB build compare to a WR. Just look at their body composition. RB are made for that and they are use to it.
Yeah they should start writing that in their contracts.

“Not allowed to run plays up the middle.”

:stoneface:

Its still early but

you REALLY think deebo is built like a typical wide out? do you she jennings in the backfield? what about aiyuk?

Yeah they should start writing that in their contracts.

“Not allowed to run plays up the middle.”

:stoneface:
Name me one other team that runs plays on the regular up the middle for non RB. Name me one other non RB that gets plays called for him to run up the middle......

Name me one other team that runs plays on the regular up the middle for non RB. Name me one other non RB that gets plays called for him to run up the middle......

how many of those teams have non RBs built like a RB?

I want the eagles in nfc champ game. So i drive to game than fly like last time. We finna win it.. again against them..

Back
Top Bottom