:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make me another player like Deebo. FOH
Only guy who has similar skill set is Cordarelle Patterson. But Paterson struggles catching away from his body.

Deebo is like a Mix Of Patterson and Percy Harvin. He’s a unique blend of talent. His short area quickness mixed with ability to pick up additional yardage after contact is why he’s used so much as Tail back.

Ya I see you didn't name anyone else. There's a reason no one else does it. Thanks for proving my point.
Part of why Deebo is special and what makes him so unique is his versatility on offense. You can you use him as a WR AND a Rb. It’s the reason he got a big contract. Deebo as a traditional WR is good but it’s not why he’s special. He’s not Tyreke hill.

OMG how ****ing lucky is that… that confirms out… Tom Brady is the not the GOAT but the LOAT… the Luckiest of all time

Deebo listed at 6' 215lb

Chargers got 2 guys...Allen and Williams. 6'2'' 211lb and 6'4'' 218lb

🤷‍♂️

so you’re just worried about size? :lol:

a kia and a ferrari are both cars must the same thing

there’s levels to athleticism fam, if you can’t see that you never will

Part of why Deebo is special and what makes him so unique is his versatility on offense. You can you use him as a WR AND a Rb. It’s the reason he got a big contract. Deebo as a traditional WR is good but it’s not why he’s special. He’s not Tyreke hill.

I dont mind the jet sweeps and the other plays where he goes outside the tackles. Its just that likelihood of a injury goes way up when running up the middle with a non RB. We've had the unfortunate luck of seeing it twice in one year with 2 key guys.

so you’re just worried about size? :lol:

a kia and a ferrari are both cars must the same thing

there’s levels to athleticism fam, if you can’t see that you never will
No I was just listing comparable guys... they are actually bigger but they dont run those plays. I wonder why?

Regardless, we all have different opinions...the "good news" is it seems to be an ankle injury. Lets hope he can come back.

Also, now that we are going into the 4th, SIT EVERYONE. Especially Bosa. Time to start looking forward to Thursday.

Deebo listed at 6' 215lb

Chargers got 2 guys...Allen and Williams. 6'2'' 211lb and 6'4'' 218lb

🤷‍♂️
They get those listed weights from the combine when they are their slimmest and trying to run the fastest times of their lives. For some reason, they use those numbers for the rest of their careers.

Deebo probably plays at 225.

Back
Top Bottom