:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reid is next. BOOK IT. Dude has had more concussion issues than anyone on the team.

Looks like we will be going ILB at 15.

My favorite sport will be dead in 10 years. :frown:

Last edited:
I'm forever optimistic, but stack this on top off all the players that walked, retired, and may retire....will be a long season. But I think ILB was a strength so getting some depth in the draft would be nice but not a dire need. D-Line is what still bothers me

Man we have no depth at MLB... dont even know if Bowman can return to an all pro status. Getting tired of losing players man. Elite ones at that.

I mean the patriots let go of players all the time and still continue to win right?
Right?
Right?
:smh: :frown: [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I don't think it's ever been like this lol. We legitly lost key peices of our team. Kaep bout to retire and play baseball now smh.

You guys might be forgetting the players and coaches we've lost before this Borland news

So you saying it's time to pack it in? Lose faith?

Might be #teamtank time. Word to the Lakers thread.
Maaaaan we still a team to be reckoned with
Anything worth having
U have to work hard for
This is just a test
Have faith my man
We headed back to the promise land
Our road back may be bumpy and half paved
But it will make the riches and glory we receive that much greater
WE WILL OVERCOME

Of course this happens just as my Jazz start doing well. I can't have both my teams doing well at the same time.

I know l may catch a bunch of negative responses to this, but I feel like I have to speak my opinion. (And I am going to preface this by saying that I absolutely DO understand how serious concussions are).

But.....

......I do not respect Chris Borland's decision in the slightest bit. This is some real p***y s**t.

CB does NOT have a history of concussions. CB did NOT just learn about the dangers of football recently. To basically skip out on a team that invested a high draft pick on him is ridiculous IMO. CB had to have been thinking about this for a long time. He didnt JUST come to the realization that he could get hurt. Why enter the draft if you are scared of getting hurt?

Like I said, it was a real b***h move by CB to leave his team high and dry because he was scared.

*flame suit on and dont really care*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom