:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BC143ECF-775D-406B-BE18-A5109DDC5204.gif

Not surprised CMC isn't practicing. They want to heal that calf as much as possible.

Some of these Eagles fans on Reddit are overestimating the impact of that home crowd and the impact they think they have on the game.

This is the same Philly which once lost two NFC championship games back to back years in a row at home. Closed out the vet with a L and took another nfc title game L in the first year at Linc. They got 3 more home playoff L’s since 2011 as well.

They blew the Vikings out in the NFC championship game a few years back because they were the better team. Not because of rowdy fans. The Eagles can win Sunday because they’re a damn good team. But the way some of their fans are talking like the Linc is this absolute impossible place to win and the fans are the reason why as if this is Purdys first time in a hostile environment and that he’s just going to get scared and hide in fear at the mere site of Eagles fans lol.

Some of these Eagles fans on Reddit are overestimating the impact of that home crowd and the impact they think they have on the game.

This is the same Philly which once lost two NFC championship games back to back years in a row at home. Closed out the vet with a L and took another nfc title game L in the first year at Linc. They got 3 more home playoff L’s since 2011 as well.

They blew the Vikings out in the NFC championship game a few years back because they were the better team. Not because of rowdy fans. The Eagles can win Sunday because they’re a damn good team. But the way some of their fans are talking like the Linc is this absolute impossible place to win and the fans are the reason why as if this is Purdys first time in a hostile environment and that he’s just going to get scared and hide in fear at the mere site of Eagles fans lol.
Yea this isn’t college football or basketball.

Yea Philly fans are wild, but other than tunnel exit and entrance ain’t much fan interaction.

IDK if their volume gets that high but I doubt it louder than Seahawks stadium 2019.

I promised my oldest son I would fly back to LA and watch the Super Bowl with him if they beat Philly though since he’s a big 49ers fan (went to rams and falcons games with me earlier this season).

I’m leaning toward just saving my bread. Enjoying the fun I had Sunday at Levis and do that instead if the 49ers can do the lords work on Sunday. But **** I want to be there in Philly on Sunday.

Take this for whatever it’s worth but the current spread is Eagles -2.5.

“Las Vegas oddsmakers said that home-field advantage was generally worth around 2.8 points in the National Football League for decades.”

Is it Sunday yet?!

Pains me to know that had the Niners not squandered at least one of their highly winnable games against the Bears, Broncos or the Falcons, this game would be at Levi's Stadium.

The more and more I think about it, I’m liking their chances more and more.

Since week 14 the Eagles have 4 wins. They beat the Giants for 3 of those wins. A team they’ve usually owned on a level similar to how the 49ers have owned the Seahawks this season. Their other win was a closer than expected game against the Bears in week 15. I know Jalen Hurts missed weeks 16 and 17. But Dallas put 40 on them regardless week 16, and Hurts or no Hurts, New Orleans ran pretty effectively on their defense week 17.

I swear on some sports dreams come true type stuff. I would love to see the 49ers win on Sunday and the Chiefs to finally get over that Bengals hump. Only for the 49ers to finally get over that Chiefs hump in the Super Bowl.

Pains me to know that had the Niners not squandered at least one of their highly winnable games against the Bears, Broncos or the Falcons, this game would be at Levi's Stadium.
I actually think going on the road is better for this team after 2 straight playoff games at home. Change of scenery can be good sometimes.

I think they'll be more laser focused playing at Philly plus It's better that SF is the underdog in this scenario if you ask me

Got a feeling score is gonna be something like this

Or like this

(96 Wild Card game) doubt it’s gonna be 0 but I have a feeling another low scoring game

680 in total for a seat Said ef it. . Paid the same for last nfc game.good rated seats too. Been gettn a lot of weird signs these last few days. Wed. Saw some dude who deff dont watch football wearing a eagles hoody. Last two days start seeing PA tags around in DC . Then the last one. Some one got one of the smallest letters being sent to a crib on my route today…sender… from philly. Said ef it.

Back
Top Bottom