:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t wait for this game. As a niners fan who is right outside a Philly every single friend and person is damn near a Eagles fan so it’s all I’ve been hearing . Went into a wawa today with my niners jersey on it I caught legit hell. I know some people are extreme fans but around here at least 50% eagles fans OD with it. I don’t need to be cussed out getting a coffee and 8:30 Am on a Wednesday.
Bet most of those guys were rolling with other people...

Can’t wait for this game. As a niners fan who is right outside a Philly every single friend and person is damn near a Eagles fan so it’s all I’ve been hearing . Went into a wawa today with my niners jersey on it I caught legit hell. I know some people are extreme fans but around here at least 50% eagles fans OD with it. I don’t need to be cussed out getting a coffee and 8:30 Am on a Wednesday.

Where you at?

Over the years I have noticed a lot of football fans in general are mad OD whether it be online or in person :lol: im all for and love the passion for rooting for a team that youve loved and been invested in most of your life but a lot of people take it way too far tbh

Love that you’re still reppin’ out there, should be a good one Sunday hopefully we get that dub! :pimp:

yay or nay for nose bleeds at 800 flat with the fees. Thats a big chunk lol. Or 600 for standing only tix (nvr done those)

Are standing tix worth saving some bucks ? Nvr done those .

I don’t know how it is for Philly. But when I went to 49ers Cowboys at at&t last year, I bit the bullet and copped seats because those party pass standing room tickets absolutely suck. If you don’t get there early, you view is going to suck and you really can’t move around either. Maybe look up standing room tickets for the Linc to see what people have to say about them.

Unless you just want to be in the building no matter what. I would probably just recommend biting the bullet and getting a seat.

Screenshot_20230126_074118_Facebook.jpg

yay or nay for nose bleeds at 800 flat with the fees. Thats a big chunk lol. Or 600 for standing only tix (nvr done those)
I’d say neither. But that’s me. I think standing room at 600 is wild regardless of game/team/event. And 800 for the nose bleeds , ehhhhh, I maybe would consider but prob pass

Yea i think ima bout to pass :/ only saving grace is i can drive there. Ehhh who going?

Yea i think ima bout to pass :/ only saving grace is i can drive there. Ehhh who going?
I think that's the better move. I'm all for supporting my favorite team, but if its at a high cost and the experience won't be enjoyable for me, I'll pass.

its all about how you look at it

For me, while I obviously have limits, if I can swing it I’m there. Niners are one of the few things im truly passionate about and has been a constant part of my life for as long as i can remember.

While we’ve been spoiled lately, NFC Championships dont come often. It is the ULTIMATE game to go to as the super bowl is all media/neutral field and out of the normal person’s price range. This could be the team to get the 6th ring and first rookie QB to win a conference chip (i think). In 30 years, you will look back and be able to say you were there

And the fact that I can drive to this one really means Incan designate more for the ticket. In 2020 I paid $850 per ticket, few racks on the flight and AIRBNB. This seems like a discount

I’d say neither. But that’s me. I think standing room at 600 is wild regardless of game/team/event. And 800 for the nose bleeds , ehhhhh, I maybe would consider but prob pass

At that point you might as well fly overseas for a vacation that’s going to be infinitely more worth it than paying close to 1K for no seats/sitting near outer space

its all about how you look at it

For me, while I obviously have limits, if I can swing it I’m there. Niners are one of the few things im truly passionate about and has been a constant part of my life for as long as i can remember.

While we’ve been spoiled lately, NFC Championships dont come often. It is the ULTIMATE game to go to as the super bowl is all media/neutral field and out of the normal person’s price range. This could be the team to get the 6th ring and first rookie QB to win a conference chip (i think). In 30 years, you will look back and be able to say you were there

And the fact that I can drive to this one really means Incan designate more for the ticket. In 2020 I paid $850 per ticket, few racks on the flight and AIRBNB. This seems like a discount

Do it. All the playoff games I’ve splurged on the last two seasons along with the regular season games and trips. Well worth every penny.

It’s something I legitimately enjoy doing. You only live once, make those moments if you can afford them and realistically make them happen. If you can drive to Philly. Just keep checking the tickets and try to get the most bang for your buck ticket wise.

Colts had that game…. lost it in the final 2 minutes… Washington had 41 rushing attempts that game and played keep away even doe Eagles scored first at that MNF game….

Back
Top Bottom