:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea i nvr hated someone or something til i really met the real eagle fans. Im surprised they held their tongue in going all out racist on me too

I said i wasnt gonna pull for either team in the SB, but based off fan base alone I know which team to root against now.

kinlaw such a ****ing bust. i was willing to wait through the injuries, but this dude is clearly soft AF. you can’t coach someone to not be a *****

get his *** off the team yesterday. waste of money and a roster spot now that we need to carry 5-6 qbs a season

kinlaw such a ****ing bust. i was willing to wait through the injuries, but this dude is clearly soft AF. you can’t coach someone to not be a *****

get his *** off the team yesterday. waste of money and a roster spot now that we need to carry 5-6 qbs a season

but he has bigger 🥜 than Cohn. Clearly matters.

Solomon Thomas = Bum

Javon Kinlaw = Bum

Coulda drafted a top notch Right Tackle instead of these 2 bums.

Now Lynch not only gotta find a RT to replace a Bum named McG, he now gotta find Solomon's and Javon's replacement too cause we got rid of D.J. Jones who was way better than those 2 bums!!

Barring some crazy Brady stuff. Trey is going to get his chance to shine and I hope he makes the most of it. It’s obviously not the same as in game action. But I hope there’s some type of value from still being around the team this entire season while hurt. Seeing Purdy doing his thing hopefully lit a fire under Trey in a competitive but positive way.

Congrats to DeMeco though. Glad he got a 6 year deal and some legit job security. Reminds me of Kyle taking the 49ers job after two straight one season and done coaches.

Dude was trying to bait me by saying he wasn't a bust. I swear.

20230131_133446.jpg
pouring up to my niner pain 💔

Let's see how Lynch and Shanahan fill the DC role. Is Fangio really being considered?

Back
Top Bottom