:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aaron Rodgers is the one they'd try to acquire imo, if of course the 49ers aren't satisfied with the QB's they have. But i still think it's Purdy's job to lose.

Too bad Jed York doesn't have the courage to demote Shanahan's choking *** to OC and hire a real head coach who doesn't choke in championship games

The difference between Bill Walsh/George Seifert and Kyle Shanahan is Walsh and Seifert were FOOTBALL COACHES. Kyle is nothing but a SCHEME COACH who doesn't know how to develop QB's. He's a play caller, that's it. He doesn't coach nor does he excel in making in-game adjustments.

Ntm he gets ALL his QB's hurt cause he feels QB's in his system are INTERCHANGEABLE! (see Garoppolo, Lance, Purdy, RG3)

Shanahan gotta prove he can win a gotdamn Super Bowl otherwise he will forever be known as Marty Schottenheimer 2.0.

For those who don't know who Marty is, Schottenheimer coached the Chiefs for 10 seasons and has the most wins of an NFL coach to not win a championship.

Last edited:
They all over mercari. But the last two years they have jumped 200 bucks. One i got i got for 150. Had anthor old started i got for 140 too. Sold that one for 200 plus cuz it was small. Mercari is the place to find them and you can offer there too. But most go for over 300 now.

It wouldn’t happen to begin with. But Knowing the 49ers luck. They would have to overpay trade wise to get Green Bay to trade him to the 49ers of all places in the first place. Then pay him some crazy salary only for him to go down in week 6.

I don’t need some public press conference where he says all the right things to make everyone happy. But behind the scenes I really hope Kyle Shanahan is doing some personal reflection and taking some type of accountability in that qb after qb just so happen to get hurt on his watch. I know it’s not all his fault. I know it’s obviously not intentional. But it seems like aside from 2019, there’s been some type of qb injuries each season.

Draft another QB.
Purdy 1, Lance 2 heading into next season. You can’t convince me that we wouldn’t have won if we had Purdy being able to throw more than 2 passes. Get homefield next season. We need to figure out the right side of the Oline and get some solid DT play.

**** gotta try to unretire brady, get rodgers, re sign jimmy, let kap be fourth string qb

omg what if they go after derek carr? 🤣

Hate them or not, the Cohns know what they're talking about and what's so dumbfounding is that this season went pretty much exactly the way last season went and Shanacan't coached this season exactly like last season and failed to improve while his team was arguably better in 2022 than in 2021.

Did you know Kyle didn'teven call a timeout in thr NFCC game? Dude threw in the towel as soon as he knew what he was up against LOL

Here's thr bottom line for me when it comes to the 49ers mental meltdown in the 1st quarter....

The play that ended Brock's season. Kyle dialed up a play action pass with a fake end around to Deebo.

What's mindboggling is this...

Deebo knew he wasn't getting the ball. He literally saw Reddick beat Kroft around the edge and Deebo did nothing to help his QB with a block and instead of improvising and having the presence of mind to help his team, he jogs to complete his fake end around route. Freeze frame below shows Deebo looking right in the direction of Reddick right before BCB got smashed.
Screenshot_20230201_094237_Twitter.jpg

On that same token, the ball should've been out of Brock's hands much faster. BCB, with a key rookie mistake, held on to the ball too long and paid a steep price.

Ball should've been left his hand at this point..
Screenshot_20230201_095613_Twitter.jpg

We've seen other games where BCB could've thrown a TD pass had he released it a sec earlier.

But im sure Kyle and his staff NEVER coached him on that and reminded him prior to facing the Eagles and made sure BCB is aware to release thr ball quickly cause of Philly's monstar pass rush.

but of course, Kyle and his arrogant overconfidence probably wasn't too concerned about the Eagles DLine which is why he had Kroft, who was INACTIVE AGAINST DALLAS THE WEEK BEFORE LMAO, block Reddick in the NFCC game, 1st quarter at that!!

Kyle probably thought since 49ers D was #1 in the league, what could the Eagles pass rush do? Lol.

Kyle gonna Kyle like he does every single year. Schottenheimer choke style when it comes to preparation and in game adjustments. You'd think Kyle would know by now that championship games are all about matchups NOT scheme Lol. Damn rookie for a coach!

And TBVH, I'd keep and extend Aiyuk, and trade Deebo if it came down to choosing between the two.

We already have CMC. Deebo hasn't lived up to his contract, time to trade him imo and get a Pro Bowl offensive tackle or Pro Bowl caliber defensive lineman in return.

Heck I'm down to get Joey Bosa too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom