:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. You came in here though initially and reacted to one of my post. Stay in your own thread if there even is one.
I sure did like some post from yall that was crying LOLOL

i aint never posted in here though i see you edited your post - you sound bitter

what ever makes you feel better clown

I edited my post literally 10 seconds after posting it and you saw it still? You in here hitting refresh or what 🤣
Anyway, peace out.

9B1AE7F2-1B90-4E27-AB9B-BE0F3162C9FA.jpeg

nfl must have came to him quickly and offered that big hush money.

the refs continue to cheat for the chiefs.

yall in here happy the chiefs won is wild considering they stole superbowl LIV from us AND bent us over earlier in the season like they were our daddies.

i guess its the ol prisoner of the moment thing that got yall hating the eagles that much

yall in here happy the chiefs won is wild considering they stole superbowl LIV from us AND bent us over earlier in the season like they were our daddies.

i guess its the ol prisoner of the moment thing that got yall hating the eagles that much

nah, it was a hold out the gate i knew that flag was coming

if you’re behind the guy and tug on the back of the jersey there’s 100% chance the flag is coming. he knew he was beat and held out of desperation

Last edited:
Reid exposed that #1 defense. Those two wide open TD throws were a thing of beauty.

Also, Mahomes was perc'd up the 2nd half. Dude was FOCUSED lol.

Chiefs are just good. Simple as that. Everyone on that team buy into the system and plays disciplined.

Last edited:
in some weird way. The Chiefs winning yesterday makes me feel less bad about Super Bowl 54. Like if they lost and went to 1-2 in Super Bowls with the 49ers game being the lone win. That would be a bitter pill to swallow.

7 months with no football though. Can’t wait for that schedule to come out in May so I can plan some road trips for the fall.

I hate to bring this up again, but tell me how many sacks the Eagles got on Mahomes?

I can guarantee on any PA reddick was not left on an island being blocked by a tight end … BE BETTER SHANNY, Purdy gave up his elbow fo dis :smh:

See y’all in a few months. I’m focusing or bball. Trey better step up or step off, Brock already has a better resumé right now. I like it, the kid either figures it out or gets passed over for Mr. irrelevant.

We really only got Trent, use our highest picks on the Oline, even if it’s just rotational. Need the protection.

What you seem to forget is that the 49ers beat themselves in SB LIV.

We was up 10 going into the 4th until Kyle and Jimmy had their trademark choke job of a meltdown lol

Chiefs didn't steal xxxx from the 49ers that night. San Francisco gave them that game and beat they own choking selves.

Screenshot_20230214_112945_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reid and Mahomes are the new Walsh and Montana

I need Purdy to be the next S. Young so SF can spoil any future Mahomes SB win

The blueprint is out on how to beat Philly. We should beat em next year no ifs ands or buts about it

I get the complaints on that play. But at this point I've accepted it for what it is. I didn't hear anyone complaining on the plays called during before the NFCCG.

Get healthy Brock. I want you and Trey fight for that starting QB spot. (and still be BFFs lol)

Back
Top Bottom