:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what I meant about Jalen Ramsay

Cap space is like Thanos’ reality, it can be whatever we want it to be.

I doubt LA woulda traded him to a division rival but we’re stretched thin af again at CB and a 3rd round pick is jack **** for his talent. Heck I think most 3rd round picks aren’t in the league 3 years later. And add to that we have fifty million 3-5th round picks next draft.

Now we’re overloaded at front 7 D rushers and strapped af for QB CB and Safety…. Where have I heard that story before?

With Ward re-structuring his deal, I want to believe more restructuring will be made to possibly go for another key piece.

Lenoir did well as a starter, IMO. But depth is definitely needed. Not sure if Ambry Thomas is going to take that next step in his game. Verrett seems like he's gone. Same with Dontae Johnson (doubt it). But CB depth, is something I hope they address this offseason.

I like that Brendel re-signed with SF for less money than what the Jets offered.

Can Buford play RT? I saw that Jason Poe is still on the team and maybe he could be plugged into RG? Or do you guys think they keep Buford where he's at?

Brunskill gone

Joe Staley and laken Tomlinson not walking thru that door FO gotta draft and sign some O line men stat

Unless they pick up another key piece free agent at those positions I don’t really wanna see any early draft picks from us that aren’t o line or DB (ideally one dual role guy who can play coverage corner and safety) and tbh I think we should trade up to grab talent

Honestly probably need 1-2 Ol and 1-2 Db on first days and then LB and a kicker with the late picks no 3rd round running backs or additional project QBs please

With Ward re-structuring his deal, I want to believe more restructuring will be made to possibly go for another key piece.

Lenoir did well as a starter, IMO. But depth is definitely needed. Not sure if Ambry Thomas is going to take that next step in his game. Verrett seems like he's gone. Same with Dontae Johnson (doubt it). But CB depth, is something I hope they address this offseason.

I like that Brendel re-signed with SF for less money than what the Jets offered.

Can Buford play RT? I saw that Jason Poe is still on the team and maybe he could be plugged into RG? Or do you guys think they keep Buford where he's at?

somehow, someway Dontae Johnson is going to be in a 49ers' uniform at some point in the season. this man is like a poltergeist that refuses to leave this team alone.

DeForest Buckner 4 years $84 mil with IND, 24.5 sacks in three seasons with the Colts

Javon Hargrave 4 years $84 mil deal with SF, 23 sacks in the last 3 years with Phi

The irony.

Clelin Ferrell signed, need pass rushers. Low risk high reward, a guy like this could eat with our DL

C491A11C-EB02-445E-A505-5169F310F451.png

If we were to somehow get slay or another shutdown corner in FA and draft a bunch of OL I think I would be somewhat happy.But we have lost a ton of depth players

Oliver is a great replacement for J.Ward. He is big and strong with long arms, he's physical with great timing, and he can tackle.

49ers add another solid piece, and along with the Hargrave upgrade, this D may be even better next year.

Man if we can grab one of these guys (hopefully 2 if we get Jordan Willis and another but might be a stretch), this will be the PERFECT start to the offseason in my opinion.

Can add a player to just about every position group on the team in the draft for depth and development. Obviously need some OL help but they must feel good about McKivitz. I expect them to draft 3 OL, 2 DB, an EDGE, and a TE at least.

Attachments

• 8F7FE682-61D2-413F-9E13-C52C5EAED569.png
    8F7FE682-61D2-413F-9E13-C52C5EAED569.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 448
Back
Top Bottom