:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Willis returns. He played well in SF. Not sure if the other people on the list would be willing to get a smaller deal.

Jordon Willis played well as a rotational player

Jadveon Clowney could turn the pass rush up another notch if he could stay healthy but it wouldn’t come cheap and would probably be the kind of signing the limits others

Honestly tho I think they’re cool at pass rusher. Should be looking into OL and DBs that’s the obvious need right now.

We don’t want to spend everything to have 4 JJ watts at pass rusher and The Village People playing O line

Jordon Willis played well as a rotational player

Jadveon Clowney could turn the pass rush up another notch if he could stay healthy but it wouldn’t come cheap and would probably be the kind of signing the limits others

Honestly tho I think they’re cool at pass rusher. Should be looking into OL and DBs that’s the obvious need right now.

We don’t want to spend everything to have 4 JJ watts at pass rusher and The Village People playing O line
We are not cool at pass rush. Our pass rush apart from Bosa was an issue last year. That has to be a priority.

probably low on the list of priorities but i hope we pick up another tight end who can block on downs where kittle’s not in.

IMG_20230318_153244_881.jpg

He’s not that good lol

I mean as like a backup that can play a few different roles he’s usable but other than utility he isn’t much

Another OL who is rated higher run blocking than pass blocking, after a season where 4 9er QBs went down from hits in-game

This guy at least hates getting beat tho he’s been in a couple fights when his QB got rocked by his own D in NY Giants practice and again when the Bills rocked a QB in off season joint practice

But they gonna need someone a lot better than him that can play starter tackle or guard

And Drake Jackson better be ready because his snap count about to increase a lot, hopefully he pulls thru unlike Javon kinlaw, I think that guy is toast

He’s not that good lol

I mean as like a backup that can play a few different roles he’s usable but other than utility he isn’t much

Another OL who is rated higher run blocking than pass blocking, after a season where 4 9er QBs went down from hits in-game

This guy at least hates getting beat tho he’s been in a couple fights when his QB got rocked by his own D in NY Giants practice and again when the Bills rocked a QB in off season joint practice

But they gonna need someone a lot better than him that can play starter tackle or guard

And Drake Jackson better be ready because his snap count about to increase a lot, hopefully he pulls thru unlike Javon kinlaw, I think that guy is toast
Only starting spot we don’t have “filled” is RT.

Direct replacement for the versatile Brunskill with tons of starting experience, i thought it was a solid move

at first i thought raiders might be over paying for jimmy g but then i saw derek' carr's new contract.... jesus christ :wow:

meanwhile we've got brock purdy until 2026 on a 3.6 milion dollar (TOTAL!!!) contract :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

if purdy doesn't regress and plays well from recovering the trey era might be coming to an unexpectedly quick end within the next year or so

1679674105446.png

BA puttin' on for the city
BA, he the realest,
BA probably got a couple million
BA hang with four or five killers
BA got children, BA probably still drug dealin'
BA ain't a trapper, he a rapper
BA makin' classics, BA in the hood gettin' active
BA keep it real with his people
BA like a preacher, BA probably still sell reefer

We won our last Super Bowl with Doug Brian........Who was pretty bad.

Only made 68% of his FG attempts .

Hopefully he`s more Jeff Wilkins type, lol
Good point.

With Jimmy fG, we needed an exceptional kicker to win games so Gould was perfect. We have lots of proof of this.

With Steve Young, we won games by a TD margin or more so a Doug Brien was enough.

With Joe Montana, all we needed was Mike Cofer (as bad as Cofer was, dude couldn't make a 50 yarder to save his life, dude was 6-for-20 in his career from long distance lol) cause we had the GOATs at QB and WR

With a fully healthy BCB, we won games by 2 TD's. Gonzalez should suffice

Just want to emphasize F Robbie Gould or any player like him. Dude was trying to leave 3-4 years ago. I hope he gets a fat contract close to home,the team ****s the bed and he gets released after one year, looking for work. Good riddance because the Niners or their fans don’t need anyone that doesn’t want to be on the team for any reason!

Back
Top Bottom