:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still blame the Niners for not drafting Fields at 3 >D

i feel like fields would be in the same spot as trey. he really struggled his first year. it wasn’t until last season that he began to show flashes

the trey lance situation absolutely stinks. going into last season almost all of us was team trey day and buzzing.. i mean how exciting was it to see a raw qb with hella upside (at least we were told), that this team drafted potentially take them to the lombardi?

giving up multiple first rounders for a player that barely saw the field is the toughest pill to swallow. but it is what it is. thankfully BCB looks like a stud and is “home grown.” good luck to trey wherever he lands but i trust brock is gonna be pro-bowler this year.

sign Bosa and let’s get this regular season poppin

Back in the 80s and 90s, did y'all think 49ers fans were content with getting to the NFCCG and losing?

Trust me, reaching the NFCCG and losing was no consolation prize. To Debartolo and Walsh/Seifert, it was a failure.

We used to have a gold standard, that clearly is gone cause today's generation of 9ers fans and Jed freaking York have no idea.

The loser years of 2003-2010 and 2014-2018 really did make fans forget what that gold standard truly meant - only 3 bad seasons in two and a half decades, 5 Super Bowls, and never lost in the big game.

Screenshot_20230825_081359_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230825_081341_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You would think teams in need of a qb would have interest in Trey. No risk, high reward. The dude is just 23. There’s a lot of upside there to work with.

But let’s keep it a buck here. If they win the Super Bowl within the next few years and continue to have sustained success. The Trey trade is nothing but an afterthought. If they don’t and the team regresses in the upcoming years while still having a void at qb. Then the trade is going to be magnified for years to come and is going to be subject to all type of scrutiny and ridicule, and it’s warranted.

The Trey pick often gets compared to the James Wiseman pick for the Warriors. But the circumstances are totally different to me. That Wiseman pick was the Warriors actual pick. They already won their championships and proceeded to win another title. You can make a move like that and live with it not panning out.

they really **** the bed on this
😂
Yeah it’s the teams fault Trey broke his finger during the preseason of his rookie year and he could barely throw, throwing the brake on the plans to sprinkle him in throughout his rookie season. An injury he even said was bigger than originally reported.

It’s also the teams fault he broke his foot his second year, delaying his development even further.

It’s also the teams fault Broke came in and played better than Trey has ever looked and looked like the best QB we’ve had since Garcia.

You guys are so emotional you cant think logically.

They swung big and it didn’t work out. It sucks. But to place blame on the team instead of looking at everything that transpired since he’s been drafting is laughable.

it’s not stupid cause we haven’t finished. you’re literally the only in here not seeing that

So being in contention is a failure and as bad as being a cellar dweller.

Kawai would like a word with you 😂

Y’all need to go listen to Barrows, Lombardi, Maiocco or any respectable 49ers reporter and they’re all saying the same thing I am. Y’all some Grant Cohns 😂

So being in contention is a failure and as bad as being a cellar dweller.

Kawai would like a word with you 😂

Y’all need to go listen to Barrows, Lombardi, Maiocco or any respectable 49ers reporter and they’re all saying the same thing I am. Y’all some Grant Cohns 😂

you love participation trophies, huh :lol:

I’m going to listen to and respect the reporters who follow the team without bias and are there every practice. If you’re going to base your opinion on Ryan Clark of ESPN then you got other problems.

i base my opinion off of playing organized football for 13 years at multiple levels. not some sports writers who’ve never put on pads

Back
Top Bottom