:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ima just let him have his opinions and let it rock. I could care less about getting into a pissing match on this topic.

But dismissing other peoples opinions and going on attack mode toward them because you don’t like their take on the topic isn’t it. Looking at a situation and having your take on it doesn’t equate to being emotional or being a bunch of Grant Cohns.

If you don’t see the Trey trade as an absolute debacle and the handling of Trey his rookie year as unideal then have at it. Not my place to change anyone’s mind. This is a discussion page though. We’re all within reason to give our takes on the matter.

If Brock Purdy doesnt win us a superbowl this year then Kyle and Lynch both need to be fired.

We would have a ring with Fields. Not sure why Fields stock went down and why he wasnt the pick

If Brock Purdy doesnt win us a superbowl this year then Kyle and Lynch both need to be fired.

We would have a ring with Fields. Not sure why Fields stock went down and why he wasnt the pick

idk about fired but they’ll be on the hot seat for sure

In regards to all these Niner fans arguing:
let-them-fight.gif

I'm ready for this season and expect them to get to the Super Bowl.

Send Jake's xxx back to Michigan and get me a kicker who has 100% FG accuracy in his entire playoff career.

49ers have a long time tradition of excellence called the Gold Standard. Not bronze, not silver, not cubic zirconium, but GOULD.

It starts and ends with with Robbie the future HOF'r.

If we don't bring Gould back, it's another example of this regime's lack of winning wisdom and Super Bowl winning know-how and why we can't seem to get over that proverbial mf'n hump and win #6.

In only a few months, Kyle and John managed to somehow completely botch not only the Trey Lance situation but utterly failed on a third round draft pick of a kicker who is already proving that the big stage aint for him.

York, John, and Kyle looking sus and thr ONLY way to dig themselves outta the hole they made is to WIN IT ALL IN 2024. If not, someone is getting fired

Last edited:
Send Jake's xxx back to Michigan and get me a kicker who has 100% FG accuracy in his entire playoff career.

49ers have a long time tradition of excellence called the Gold Standard. Not bronze, not silver, not cubic zirconium, but GOULD.

It starts and ends with with Robbie the future HOF'r.

If we don't bring Gould back, it's another example of this regime's lack of winning wisdom and know-how and why we can't seem to get over that proverbial mf'n hump and win #6.

In only a few months, Kyle and John managed to somehow completely botch not only the Trey Lance situation but utterly failed on a third round draft pick of a kicker who is already proving that the big stage aint for him.

York, John, and Kyle looking sus and thr ONLY way to dig themselves outta the hole they made is to WIN IT ALL IN 2024. If not, someone is getting fired

This. I'm ready to move on from all this Trey talk. I love Purdy and I have high aspirations for what he's going to do for us. But the 49ers better get Bosa signed and find a solution at kicker. There's going to be games that go down to the wire this season and I would be irate if we lose at the cost of a field goal.

So what's up with Bosa's contract? I'm not understanding why he hasn't signed an extension yet. My guess is that he has something to do with guaranteed money. **** is taking too long for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom