:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember 95 but man we’ve been so close over and over again… the Niners need to do the dame thang mane to share with my kid lol!!!! Always faithful!!!!

i’m glad i was old enough to enjoy that ‘95 superbowl and have a concept of fandom but man that **** was so long ago i didn’t even have hair in my armpits yet :lol:

we need this new generation of faithful to experience that joy!

i’m glad i was old enough to enjoy that ‘95 superbowl and have a concept of fandom but man that **** was so long ago i didn’t even have hair in my armpits yet :lol:

we need this new generation of faithful to experience that joy!

IMG_1790.jpeg

we need it more than they do :lol:

my guy Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 OG head *** been around for all 5.. matter of fact, he was probably of legal drinking age when montana was hoisting the first lombardi
I've been spoiled for sure. Was a kid when Montana won his first. Don't get me wrong, though I wasn't of legal drinking age, my pops and uncles taught me how to drink very early lol

Was in college by the time we won #5.

Been depressed ever since :lol:

I remember 95 but man we’ve been so close over and over again… the Niners need to do the dame thang mane to share with my kid lol!!!! Always faithful!!!!
95 season was one of my first major childhood memories. Mickeys D’s was running a Kickoff Playoff Meal combo that had a collectible cup with the Niners and Cowgirls on it. I begged my pops for it. Pops bought 2 meals so we could both have that cup, he still has his in his mancave.

Just tell yourself Jimmy would have probably gone 3 and out and given the ball right back to the Rams again.
Nah that pick was a routine catch. Stafford gained a whole new focus and confidence after that play. Total bailout on our part and Stafford knew it.

I was only 11 when they won back in ‘95! I remember my pops and uncle (god bless his soul) was drinking and eating pulutan like crazy during the whole time they were whoopin on the bolts! I don’t really remember much from the game but I remember the joy from my pops and uncle when the Niners won that game!!!

Btw can we trade the lions for Hutchinson and Amon Ra St Brown? Those guys ****ing ball.

Hutchinson and bosa would be madness as DE Duo. Amon Ra for when Deebo in the near future is a casualty to contract $ or injuries

Enough of this coming close stuff. They need to finish the job this year. Anyone else going to the game? I got this lined up for tomorrow if anyone doesn’t have anything set tailgate or pregame wise. Those tailgate wristbands are legit as hell. Good atmosphere and you’ll get right before the game if you like to sip.

IMG_6690.png

paraag in the kitchen with an apron on.. man is cookin. who are they trynna sign? robbie gould can’t be that expensive and aiyuk and huf’s contracts are still good for two more years

One thing is clear to me.

With other players being willing to restructure their deals to allow the TEAM to make all the numbers and salaries work out, they're ultra focused in bringing Lombardi #6 back home where it mf belongs.

Let's get this xxxx!

Back
Top Bottom