:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got Brock and kittle on my team :pimp:
Screenshot_20230906_173217_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Got Brock and kittle on my team :pimp:

I’m pulling for you brotha, but kittle might be doing a bunch of blocking especially since we’re facing a team with TJ watt

I could see him making some splash plays on receptions like always but I bet he’s gonna spend as much or more time blocking then receiving

he gonna get maybe 8 targets?

5 years, $170 mil, $34 mil per year just as I thought would be needed to seal the deal.

Now it's time to win this whole mf thing

LFG
York needs to stop being cheap.

Bosa is the best pass rusher and defensive player in football and is in the heart of his prime. He deserves every single centavo in my book.

When Donald signed his then record deal in 2018 he was 26. Rams have won a Super Bowl with him since.

Bosa is 25. 49ers have little to no leverage in this here negotiations as far as I'm concerned. Stop being cheap Jed and pay the man his $165-170 mm 5 year deal if you want to add #6.

Trade him and suffer the wrath of fans, including the ultimate 49er keep-it-a-buck-no-bs reporter Grant Cohn :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently the deal Bosa took was the offer the team gave. Bosa’s side had a bigger counter offer but Bosa decided to end the holdout and accept the record setting offer from the Niners.
Funny how a lot of you guys were ****ting on the team calling for people’s heads saying just pay the man when this is the record setting offer Bosa had sitting on the table.

Last edited:
damn yall, this 49ers’ defensive line got me feeling way too excited. it’s STACKED. i’m not expecting too much from kinlaw or ferrell but having hyder and givens coming off the bench is an absolute luxury.

Apparently the deal Bosa took was the offer the team gave. Bosa’s side had a bigger counter offer but Bosa decided to end the holdout and accept the record setting offer from the Niners.
Funny how a lot of you guys were ****ting on the team calling for people’s heads saying just pay the man when this is the record setting offer Bosa had sitting on the table.

What happened to dude from reddit saying Bosa was going to the AFC :lol:

damn yall, this 49ers’ defensive line got me feeling way too excited. it’s STACKED. i’m not expecting too much from kinlaw or ferrell but having hyder and givens coming off the bench is an absolute luxury.

Dline is filthy man, can’t wait to see them out there

Is Eman not on the Lions?

he was ruled out for this game because he's still recovering from the torn ACL

chiefs didn't have kelce but that lions defense is looking good. mahomes killed them on scrambles but their secondary was locking everything down

Back
Top Bottom