:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1888.jpeg

Efficient. A few were bad behind throws by Brock so that chart could be even higher. We’re gonna be a tough out if he continues to operate at this level. Aiyuk is playing his way into some big money if he keeps this up. We can’t lose him. My only concern is the secondary and even then Lenoir had some big plays for us down the stretch.

seems to have a solid drive to the point to point of attack. puts him in good position make plays either himself or be ready for fumbles arrant throws. i like it

figured this was the gonna be the plan of attack for opposing teams all season. they know they can’t hold the ball long cause the dline will get there. they gotta sure up the secondary asap

The 2nd half was very telling on who would win the chess match. Wilks probably wanted to feel out what the Lambs had game planned for their defense. When it was revealed they were going to play the short game, that's when you could see Wilks make those halftime adjustments with more pressure to Stafford and the receivers.

Still very early in the season. If the dline starts to fine their groove of pressure without help, that's when I think you'll really start to see this defense take shape.

The 2nd half was very telling on who would win the chess match. Wilks probably wanted to feel out what the Lambs had game planned for their defense. When it was revealed they were going to play the short game, that's when you could see Wilks make those halftime adjustments with more pressure to Stafford and the receivers.

Still very early in the season. If the dline starts to fine their groove of pressure without help, that's when I think you'll really start to see this defense take shape.
No doubt but I’m loving every snap where Warner blitzes. He’s always there to put a hit on whoever has the ball.

A lot of talk from the beat writers magnifying Brock's missed deep throws when just a couple of weeks ago, they were questioning his arm strength lol.

Brock is going to continue to surprise folks this season.
Media should've already been known he ain't no longer a surprise.

Last edited:

This would be a great pickup for the 49ers. Roby won a chip with DEN back in 2015 as the broncos nickelback; we need as much championship experience as possible.

We better sign Roby TOMORROW too, otherwise the Eagles, who are looking for a CB after Avonte Maddox was put on IR, will scoop him up

Last edited:
Yea soft zone coverage… Quick passes will exploit that
That soft zone ain’t it. They ain’t even lining up to disrupt their routes. I’m guessing 49ers don’t want to give up the big play down field. Reason why d line working extra hard to pass rush.

Kinlaw and Drake are going to be absolute money this season. That extra confidence and experience gained playing next to Hargrave and Bosa is huge.
Just sit Aiyuk and let some of the other RBs get some snaps this Thursday. Let Deebo and Kittle cook. Giants also without Saquon, no reason why we cant start this season 3-0.

I know we all feelin good after 2-0 start getting a team not as talented on Thursday.

But, I gotta drop my mans go fund me and effect the mood for the sake of exposure. This much bigger than football.

He needs a heart transplant still so crazy to me considering how healthy he always appeared and he played Football on Scholarship at Virginia Tech.

Back
Top Bottom