:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we all feelin good after 2-0 start getting a team not as talented on Thursday.

But, I gotta drop my mans go fund me and effect the mood for the sake of exposure. This much bigger than football.

He needs a heart transplant still so crazy to me considering how healthy he always appeared and he played Football on Scholarship at Virginia Tech.

will send my donation in later this evening. best of wishes to your homie :emoji_pray:

I know we all feelin good after 2-0 start getting a team not as talented on Thursday.

But, I gotta drop my mans go fund me and effect the mood for the sake of exposure. This much bigger than football.

He needs a heart transplant still so crazy to me considering how healthy he always appeared and he played Football on Scholarship at Virginia Tech.

damn fam, that’s crazy sad. hoping the best for your homie. i’ll throw a few shmeckles in for sure

Pretty sure Aiyuk’s not playing but you gotta keep the opponent on their toes and say a it’s gametime decision. We don’t need him to beat a Giants team with no Saquon. We’d probably still win if Saquon played, but definitely rest him and cut down on CMC’s snaps as well. Maybe rest him too if we’re running it well without him in the first half.

Gipson and Huf being top 5 on that list :emoji_fire:

this could be a byproduct of stafford just getting the ball out hella quickly on slants and short passes against the corners, but also, huf and gipson tend to be in the right position and not let receivers get behind them

Off to DFW to make it out for tonight’s game. I’ll be tailgating in the green lot if anyone wants to pull up.

IMG_7440.jpeg

Thinking of going to the cowboys niners game. Noticed its holiday weekend so im offf. Tix 500 tho. Question is. Which airport i land at? Is uber ok straight to game? Where should i stay if do hotel? Havent been to San Francisco since 98

Thinking of going to the cowboys niners game. Noticed its holiday weekend so im offf. Tix 500 tho. Question is. Which airport i land at? Is uber ok straight to game? Where should i stay if do hotel? Havent been to San Francisco since 98

Fly into San Jose airport if you can. (SJC). It's a super short commute to the stadium and there are lots of hotels around since it's a massive tech hub.

There will be more flights into San Francisco (SFO), but you might deal with traffic which can make your commute to the stadium close to an hour. It's about a 30 mile drive.

If you can get a flight to San Jose, that’s the ideal situation. But if those flights are taxing, San Francisco and Oakland are both viable options.

When I flew in to San Francisco last year Ubers were going for $100. I was pretty early so I took the uber to one of the light rail stations about 15 minutes from Levis and it dropped the uber price to $40, and was a quick light rail ride where I got dropped off.

so glad they have one near me. reminds me of home

although, i heard the og shop on 24th is closing

For sure I got hella friends and hella family down in L A so I’m in so cal a lot , my favorite is probably th one between el Segundo and Manhattan beach or the one by the water out in Belmont past Lb county

Back
Top Bottom