:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alternate jerseys unveiled tomorrow! Hopefully they're the 94s.

**** yes! Ive been saving my nike giftcards for this moment

With us hosting the Super Bowl this year I can definitely seeing these uni's being the 94's

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 30 minutes ago
49ers to unveil 'alternate' uniform in at draft party Thursday. Long-time rumor is that it would incorporate silver color scheme of the past

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oooooo :rofl: them lil giants fans were angry last year at that game when the NINER EMPIRE invaded Metlife, i had em all hating me in my section!!!!!!....:lol:

:smokin

word dude who was throwing all types of prizes out to giants fans for every 1st down kept giving me the side eye. Son wouldnt give me any candy :rofl: told my pops..."don't give him none..." Loved the experience.

if they do bring back the 94s, I hope they dont put that stupid "49ers" text above the numbers. Keep it original and exactly like this.

Last edited:
I hope that tweet is true and its the silver alternates from the 60s. I hate the 94s and those ugly *** white pants

Black alternates would look hideous

Last edited:
sick.gif
 at black jerseys. no thx.

im cool with the throwback silver jerseys, but i would prefer the 94s.

ideally, we go back to the scarlet 80s unis and call it a day.

white cleats are a must.

Last edited:
Those black jerseys i sometimes see 9er fans wearing are horrible. Im good with just the two jerseys.

Cant wait to see who will be a niner by tommorow.

The team tweeted saying Bowman had a hand in designing the alt's so that doesn't seem to point towards any of the retros.

Hopefully that's just a misdirection and we don't get some gimmicky black jersey :smh:

Brah Kaepernick is your biggest superstar in like forever 
pimp.gif
  (now that your franchise fired that one dude....i think he was a teacher or something)

And da sources say he's dun worked his game over the oftseesun.  Proof in da pudding B!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
man, i hope nobody reaches for that boy denzel perryman tomorrow. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom