:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0224.jpeg

I am amazed that this offense is clicking so early at the start of this season. The fact that they put up 42 was awesome.

Wilkes defensive gameplan was amazing. CeeDee with only 49 yards.

1696836126424.gif

i wanted to see lance get his chance even though the eye test told me brock was already better and more ready. the sunk cost fallacy got the better of my logic at times.
Yeah, I would’ve been interested to see how Lance develops too. But of course now, that money can be put to better use.

a beautiful sunday evening for some 49ers SNF.. an even better day to see the cowboys eat ***

IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4400.jpeg

but yo, some of these female cowboys’ fans had me considering putting on a white and blue jersey for an evening.. excuse me for i have sinned
No need to switch sides; they like the opps. I saw some 9er fan proposed to his girl who was wearing a Dak jersey.

shut up Micah.

Take that star off their helmet and all their history and tradition and they’re getting treated on the same level as the lions, commanders, bears or browns with their track record over the last 25 years

“the score doesn’t really show what happened here”

Bro kept lining up in front of Trent Williams. We all knew exactly what happened lol.
It didn't though. We could've scored before the half, but Shanny was like **** it. CMC fumbled inside the 5 after picking up the first. I'm sure that haunted him after he left the stadium. We put in Darnold early in the 4th qtr. We could've scored 60.

Man it really feels like this season has the potential to be something special.

Like I know they came real close in 2012 and 2019 and had all types of other close calls during the Harbaugh and now Shannahan years.

Maybe I’m bugging, but this to me seems like the first time out of any of those seasons where if they stay healthy and do what they’re supposed to do. They’re finishing the job.

Back
Top Bottom