:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
acting like Purdy is the only reason we lost is one of the dumbest takes ever posted in here.

it’s for sure purdys fault that cousins went 35-45 for 378yrds. purdy probably called that blitz with 7 seconds left in the half too

Wilks defensive decision making been basura but been covered up like makeup by great playmakers and turnovers on that end imo lol

Also where our pass rush been at man lol

Personally I like Brock and I think he’s solid but I try to keep in mind he WAS the last pick and the changes of lightning in a bottle happening for us (Tom Brady) is unlikely :lol: I think he’s good though def got some growing to do though

The league average is 22 points per game. Wilks gave up 19 and 22

Purdy has put up 17 and 17

Make it make sense please

Speak about these back to back 17s bro. Stop saving em and call a spade a spade. The defense isnt giving up 35 or 40 points. Its not on the defense if you only score 17

bro you brought up averages. you can’t pick and choose which stats fit your argument. if you want to bring up averages lets talk about averages. you can’t conveniently ignore the facts that don’t fit your narrative :lol:

A bit of an absurd view point for sure, but I understand…. 5-2 does sound great on paper, but observing the last two games have been quite worrisome. Secondaries have been atrocious, the defense hasn’t been able to stop the initial run game, offense has lost that first half momentum. They need that tenacity back where they were able to put pts up on most of their possessions.

October has been very sketchy in their situation. They’re in decent seeding position, but also getting their top player banged up.

Yeah i get it. I’m not happy about dropping 2 straight dont get me wrong.

Definitely need to learn how to win ugly because the opportunities have been there the past two weeks.

While i absolutely agree the defense needs to clean it up/step it up, theyve given up just 19 and 22 points in these losses. They havent looked great in either game no doubt, but they gave us a chance (even with Kirk throwing for nearly 400 :sick:) . Holding them to a FG twice inside the 5 earlier was vital to giving the offense a shot at a dub

Idk, dropping 2 straight obviously isn’t fun but its week 7 and we’re 5-2. That being said let’s head into this bye 6-2 next Sunday, ill be in attendance :pimp:

Im not blaming Wilks for the defense giving up 19 and 22. He gave us a chance to win. Thats average defense.

You score 17 pts against Cincy and I promise you its gonna get ugly. What will the excuse be then? DonRafa DonRafa

Can Wilks be put in the dog house bros?!??

If he can come out gunning like Aiyuk’s reformation, than I’m all for it.

We all know that Purdy didn’t have a stellar performance. But I’m not going to rag on him too much for these very reasons:
-He’s young.
-Deebo was out.
-His timing needs work, but his completion percentage is more than decent.
-His left tackle was out.

Reasons I can blame the defense:
-Regressed in tackling.
-Blew assignments.
-Failed on pressuring Cousins.
-Couldn’t contain the run.
-Secondaries were a half a step too slow or generally not playing safe.

All of which they were better in years past.

Purdy played like a new QB.

The defense played like they’re inexperienced.

Which one is more inexcusable? I say the defense underperforming given they’ve been at the highest level for multiple years.

Im not blaming Wilks for the defense giving up 19 and 22. He gave us a chance to win. Thats average defense.

You score 17 pts against Cincy and I promise you its gonna get ugly. What will the excuse be then? DonRafa DonRafa

what was your excuse the first five weeks of the season? were 5-2 not 0-2

Back
Top Bottom