:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

had to finally say goodbye to my FG21 avy
ohwell.gif

On his birthday? Cold.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

might have to change mine too...

god damn Tom Rathman is one BAD ************* coach. I love listening to him coach up those RBs. You can hear him coaching up the backs on how to pick up an inside blitz in the first video.

Last edited:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 25 minutes ago
#49ers coach Jim Tomsula likes what he seems from the inside linebackers and says NaVorro Bowman is "looking great."

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 28 minutes ago
Jim Tomsula gave unprompted praise to ILB Nick Moody, said he's someone you notice when you watch the offseason sessions.

Nick Moody is garbage. I would much rather have Willhoite starting with Bowman.

Last edited:
Smelter cant even run and dude is out there catching passes. I love this kid. Pairing him with Q as an understudy will be huge for his development.

I noticed there's a lot of camaraderie amongst this year's group of rookies. 

Last edited:
Saw Kapernick and Beast mode turning up at temple in sf last night 
laugh.gif
 Tried to snap a pic but the host came by with the quickness and said, "no pics of kapernick." 

They remodeled Temple? Downstairs was a damn sauna

:lol: went about a year ago and the downstairs, hip hop area was a ******* heat lodge. cats were sweaty like they'd just played 5 games of pickup basketball in Sacramento during Indian summer. I'm a fan of edm music when I'm running but the fact that their entire upstairs is dedicated to that **** is thoroughly smdh

New Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh and San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick will be together again, if only for one day.

Harbaugh and Michigan are hosting a special one-day quarterback camp June 20. Michigan is billing it as "Ann Arbor's aerial assault" and is calling the camp "an elite quarterback training school." There's an impressive list of scheduled "counselors," including Kaepernick, Jay Cutler and recent No. 1 overall pick Jameis Winston.

A Harbaugh tweet referred to it as a "QB Cage Match!"

Also in attendance will be former Michigan quarterbacks Elvis Grbac and Denard Robinson (now a running back for the Jacksonville Jaguars), as well as Michigan offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch and quarterback guru George Whitfield, Jr.

You have to hand it to Harbaugh: Though he hasn't coached a college game since the 2010 season, he is one of the hottest college coaches in the nation, and this one-day extravaganza is further proof. A high school quarterback getting to work with Cutler and Kaepernick and Winston? Impressive, especially when you consider that none of those quarterbacks went to Michigan and that only Kaepernick has been coached by Harbaugh, although Winston did spend some time with Harbaugh in Ann Arbor during his draft prep this offseason.

The camp is open to all quarterbacks in grades nine through 12, and it will cost $150. An interesting nugget from the poster: "All participants must bring their own ball." (We could make a Tom Brady joke here, but we'll pass. And Brady is a Michigan alum, too.)

As for the "aerial assault" aspect of the camp, the only time a Michigan quarterback has thrown for 3,000 yards in a season was John Navarre in 2003 (3,331 yards).

I was surprised to hear Golden Tate say such positive things about Kap to be honest:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...094/What-is-Kaepernick-s-ceiling-as-an-NFL-QB

[h1]Jim Tomsula is one reason fans should re-invest in the 49ers[/h1]
Posted on  April 13, 2015 at 5:05 am  by  Kevin Lynch in 49ersCoaches

Jim Tomsula

Got to love Jimmy T’s down home approach

49ers new head coach Jim Tomsula pulled a Jim Harbaugh when he met with the media last Friday.

To open the team’s off-season program, the team held a joint press conference with Tomsula, Colin Kaepernick, Vernon Davis and Antoine Bethea.

Most questions were aimed at Kaepernick, particularly after Davis said Kaepernick’s mechanics were so different, he didn’t recognize him at first. While the assembled fired away at Kaepernick and his revamped mechanics, Tomsula stepped in to back up his quarterback, just like Harbaugh was prone to do.

“I know Colin’s getting a lot of questions right here and rightfully so with what he’s done,” Tomsula interjected after a stream of questions aimed at Kaepernick. “Obviously, I admire the heck out of it and I think everybody does. And it’s very interesting. But, we didn’t have something that was broke. Colin Kaepernick was not broke. None of us had a good season last year. And we’re not going to spend a lot of time talking about last year, but we’ve got one of the most prolific quarterbacks in the National Football League sitting next to me. This is a guy that went out and busted his tail. He took good and made it better. That’s what he did. So, I just want to make sure we’re talking about that.”

Harbaugh was unfailingly supportive of his quarterbacks, whether it was Alex Smith or Kaepernick. Part of his support was to sometimes chastise reporters for their questions, which he had every right to do. However, Tomsula’s support is in no way confrontational. He was obviously supportive of Kaepernick, but in a way that was believable.

That maybe one of the biggest differences between Tomsula and Harbaugh. Tomsula is relentlessly positive and consensual. You get the feeling that Tomsula likes nothing better to have everyone fall in line like a big Italian family while pursuing the goal of winning and that includes Joan from payroll, as Tomsula famously said after getting the head-coaching job.

Harbaugh was adamant about putting distance between the players and the coaches and the rest of the organization, and that included the team’s past. When former players wanted to watch practice or see the new stadium, Harbaugh usually refused the request. He also took down a lot of the old 49ers’ photos of past players that once lined the walls. Harbaugh, instead, put up walls, so the football part of the building was sealed off from the rest of the 49ers’ offices.

Tomsula is likely to bring back the mom-and-pop atmosphere that once existed in the Eddie DeBartolo era, and that’s what the 49ers need. With the new stadium and the requisite higher ticket prices, parking fees and concession costs that brings, the 49ers need to be seen as less corporate.

If there is one guy that screams working class, it’s Tomsula. The more 49ers fans get to know him, the better off the team is going to be.
Bolded part is interesting. I always wondered why none of our former greats were never involved with the team the last couple years.

Tomsula brought in Charles Haley last week to help coach these youngsters.  He was working with Aldon and Tank. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ron Jeremy swag. Tomsula so likeable for real. I remember when Kap was comin out of Nevada he was the same way very articulate and constantly smiling. Now he dead *** thinks he's something he's not(personility wise).

big loss, but cowboy have it all he had every play. he's earned the his retirent no doubt

:frown:

Cowboy will be missed

Few highlights:

justin-smith-is-a-beast-o.gif

smithPOW.gif

JUSTIN1.gif

cutler.0.gif

zoneEZ.gif

Read that like a book :lol: :pimp:

Justin-Smith-Sack-02.0.0.gif

smith.gif

Back