:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tud

IMG_0046.png

I should've known from Week 1 the Lions were gonna be a problem after they beat a fully healthy Kansas City team at Arrowhead to kick off the reflgular season

I wanted them to win because I pity them as a franchise. I don’t mind KC and the Raven tenderizing each other. Should be a good one. Mahomes still gives me PTSD.

this the NFL after watching the bills make
it to 3 straight super bowls in the 90s and winning none…

Things def need to be better nx sunday

DLine needs to create more pressure (looking at u AA, Kinlaw, Hargrave, Chase)
Ambry was cooked all game + penalties
clean up the penalties
Give CMC the ball

Himmy to Deebo ‘21

Y’all remember this game? Game was crazy lol blow out but they onside kick it and it bounced off Kittles helmet… they score… go for 2 and succeed… then onside kick and Freddy recovers it… then Deebo seems like he secures the first down for the win but then fumbles it lol final score 41-33

Last edited:

Himmy to Deebo ‘21

Y’all remember this game? Game was crazy lol blow out but they onside kick it and it bounced off Kittles helmet… they score… go for 2 and succeed… then onside kick and Freddy recovers it… then Deebo seems like he secures the first down for the win but then fumbles it lol final score 41-33

if there’s one thing I’ll give jimmy, it’s that this MFer was not afraid to take a hit while throwing it. Right side of the oline was trash, especially with mcglinchey… hella glad we don’t have to see that turnstile lining up for us

Back
Top Bottom