:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Lions rise and all but they’re in our way
IMG_2759.gif

Kittle is the XFactor this weekend, he needs at least 8 targets. Play action rollouts, drag routes, anything to get this man in space or to sneak behind the LBs.
Especially if Deebo is out.

I was so laser focused on Purdy struggling I didn’t notice Deebo actually came back in to play a drive in the 2nd quarter. He was def a decoy and you can tell he was protecting his shoulder.

These critics won’t let off with the Purdy hate. First it’s he can’t win without Deebo on the field. Check.
Second, he was wearing a glove and can’t play in those conditions. Check.

Finally, to both Kyle and him that they’ve never came back from a 4th quarter deficit to win. CHECK!

His last drive was as pricise and and on point including his scramble to get inside the 10 yard line.

All hands on deck! I think he plays this weekend, it’s Decoy Samuel time, the gravity that he creates on the field alone would help free up other receivers.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the game Sunday is close for the first half and they blow it open in the 2nd half. I would love a stress free game after Saturday night.

Handle business Sunday and let Deebo rest up for 2 weeks.

Our defense worries me. Too many liabilities playing significant snaps:

Ambry Thomas
Logan Ryan
Chase Young

This will be another close game, I believe. Cambell has that entire team coached up.

Use Deebo as a decoy. Let CMC run wild and let Kittle get his looks.

That one safety better not try any dirty **** either.

This will be another close game, I believe. Cambell has that entire team coached up.

Use Deebo as a decoy. Let CMC run wild and let Kittle get his looks.

That one safety better not try any dirty **** either.

This! it wasnt even about how well the lions or bucs were playing but i wanted bucs because of that lions safety putting dirty hits on TEs and possibly trying that **** on kittle

These critics won’t let off with the Purdy hate. First it’s he can’t win without Deebo on the field. Check.
Second, he was wearing a glove and can’t play in those conditions. Check.

Finally, to both Kyle and him that they’ve never came back from a 4th quarter deficit to win. CHECK!

His last drive was as pricise and and on point including his scramble to get inside the 10 yard line.
Don’t forget “He hadn’t faced real adversity yet!”

Rewatching a lot of the game against the packers; Nick Bosa or Kyle needs to take a fine and criticize the hell out of the officials. Dude gets held on way too many drives.

Back
Top Bottom