:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SB not like the NBA finals man and we got a guy happy to see his team lose to prove his hate on our QB lol

Might not even make it back for 30 years but sure validation :lol:

the really ****ty thing about this loss is that Dre might not be the same player moving forward. Novarro tore his achilles and he was a shell of his former self :frown:

Brock played okay. I’d even call it “good”, if it were just the regular season. But did he elevate his game and play better in the big game? No not really.

Mahomes elevated his game and played great in the most important moments of the most important game. This is what champions do. If you aren’t willing to say he’s a become a Jordan of the sport, you’re just hating at this point.

Wanna really beat yourselves up? Consider we could have just drafted Mahomes the same year we ultimately took Solomon Thomas and Reuben Foster with the #2 overall pick in the first round.

Brock Purdy got exposed

did lamar get exposed too?

at the end of the day you know your stupid logo holds no water you’ll keep tap dancing around questions and quoting random NTers like
they’re football experts :lol:

And just FYI that isn’t necessarily an endorsement of your opinion in your flame war against don rafa.

But I do lay this one at the feet of the HC as play caller, the offense, and the QB

You can’t tell me this wasn’t pretty much a repeat of 2019.

And you can’t tell me the defense didn’t do a very good job given what they were up against.

Offense laid a goose egg in 2 quarters. Needed to score at least a FG every quarter to win this one.

Moving forward we need massive help at Center, Right Guard, Right Tackle.

Of course we need a legit QB

We gotta get rid of Armstead, Hargrave and Kinlaw.

Redo the interior D Line. Those guys making too much money. The name is stronger than the game.

And just FYI that isn’t necessarily an endorsement of your opinion in your flame war against don rafa.

But I do lay this one at the feet of the HC as play caller, the offense, and the QB

You can’t tell me this wasn’t pretty much a repeat of 2019.

And you can’t tell me the defense didn’t do a very good job given what they were up against.

Offense laid a goose egg in 2 quarters. Needed to score at least a FG every quarter to win this one.

nobody on this team showed up for 60min and that’s what it takes to beat teams that know how to win

If getting Mahomes like talents was that easy. Every team would have one. There’s no set blueprint to having a generational talent qb.

A lot of times it’s rare that the number 1 pick (often a pick teams tank for) ends up being that guy.

I would take Brock over anything they could realistically have right now at qb and over anything they’ve had at qb since Steve Young. The panthers traded a kings ransom to get the number 1 pick and drafted Bryce young while cj stroud thrived in Houston. If it was as simple as drafting a qb. Every team would’ve done it or have been actively trying to do it.

You could put Steve Young and Jerry Rice on this gotdamm roster, if Kyle is the coach the 9ers still ain't beating Mahomes cause Kyle wouldnt be able to put Steve and Jerry in position to win the big one when it counts the most.

Andy Reid and Spags just coached this young xxx team to a SB win and beat a so-called veteran 9er team in the biggest game of the year.

Kyle is a lifelong choker and is now the modern day Marv Levy and there ain't a single thing 9ers fans can do about it cause we're stuck with him whether we like it or not.

If KC blew them out. I wouldn’t even be pissed at Kyle.

I’ m judging him off his playcalling after the Mahomes pick in the 3rd quarter and his playcalling deep in KC territory both late in the 4th quarter and overtime. Imagine being a 4th and 1 away from winning the Super Bowl smh.

Back
Top Bottom