:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting how Purdy critics always give him **** for having great players around him. Those same folks never mention that Burrow has has 2 elite wrs his entire career. Or that Mahomes is coached by what some people consider "the greatest offensive mind ever." What about Allen having Diggs? Bottom line, no qb can win it all without a good coach or some good players around them on either offense or defense.

put maholmes on a pop warmer team i bet you he don’t win another SB

since we making up ridiculous takes

Kyle's own guy Simms says hes #17
That’s one person. MOST media and most publications/outlets have Purdy easily in the top 10.

Ntm, Purdy’s stats and numbers also prove he is top 10.

Easily.

You down to bet $1K?

I’ve got all kinds of evidence showing he is easily top 10 so decide wisely

That’s one person. MOST media and most publications/outlets have Purdy easily in the top 10.

Easily.

You down to bet $1K?

you know he won’t :lol:

Easily.

You down to bet $1K?

Lets bet 1k that Brock Purdy will not win the superbowl this year.

Hes favored in every game to win. Put yo money up

Yall better hope BA signs or you will see Purdy get exposed (no diddy)
Question is, why wouldn't you hope so as well? What do you gain from Purdy being "exposed?" Wouldn't you want your "team" to do great no matter the qb? The fact is, Purdy has had the best stats at qb for this team since Young. Why are you so mad about that?

Lets bet 1k that Brock Purdy will not win the superbowl this year.

Hes favored in every game to win. Put yo money up
Lmao

That’s not the bet, stop moving goal posts

Ok I’ll make it easy on you

I say: Purdy was a top 10 QB in 2023, and will prove it with stats and media commentary

You say: Purdy is NOT top 10 and you prove it with stats and media commentary

$500

We’ll let NT decide whose argument is more credible

Question is, why wouldn't you hope so as well? What do you gain from Purdy being "exposed?" Wouldn't you want your "team" to do great no matter the qb? The fact is, Purdy has had the best stats at qb for this team since Young. Why are you so mad about that?
Fools gold.

I seen his last performance

Because like I said the other day, Purdy banged his ex when BCB was BCB’n at IowaState

Req81 probably only went to junior college and was bummed out his chick went to Iowa State where she met Purdy at a fraternity-sorority gang bang

Lmao

That’s not the bet, stop moving goal posts

Ok I’ll make it easy on you

I say: Purdy was a top 10 QB in 2023, and will prove it with stats and media commentary

You say: Purdy is NOT top 10 and you prove it with stats and media commentary

$500

We’ll let NT decide whose argument is more credible
Put the money up on the superbowl and we can let Purdy decide. I have 1k that he will not win

If we gonna put money up lets put it up on something that can be proven by fact. Not NTs opinion. Yall scared? If yall scared then go to church. Purdy not winning no superbowl

the thing is it can be proven, that’s why you won’t take the bet. i hope you posted that on your way to church

Bet that he will win the superbowl. Im betting that he folds like he already did

i don’t want to hear you say **** about a bet you not taking a bet i your own take. the cowering speaks volumes

Lol at Brock folding. Nevermind the cmc fumble when they were looking like they were going to score a td. Or that Chris Jones was left unblocked on 3rd down in ot while they were also looking like they were going to score a td. Only Brock made some mistakes. Winning a superbowl is clearly a team effort.

Lol at Brock folding. Nevermind the cmc fumble when they were looking like they were going to score a td. Or that Chris Jones was left unblocked on 3rd down in ot while they were also looking like they were going to score a td. Only Brock made some mistakes.
And somehow Wilks was fired. You outta touch with reality

Back
Top Bottom