:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he doesn’t want to be a 49er, trade Aiyuk.

Thank you for your service B.A.

Purdy still gonna thrive without him, guaranteed!

And when BCB throws for 35-40 TD’s and 4,000 plus yards next year while leading the league in passer rating there’s only one person who will be exposed req81 req81 :wink:

Jesus h christ I’m tired of this dudes anti-brock shtick. Brock mustve snatched his girl and called his mom out her name

Every other post on this thread is dude waxing poetic about brock being a fraud because he has great personnel around him. I guess brock purdy needs to be throwing to brock purdy running routes and hand off to brock purdy to prove that he’s the qb-wideback hybrid worth $60 million

You didnt mention a lombardi. Its clear that we all know the truth
So do you have to win a Lombardi to be considered an “elite QB?”

What does that make Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow?

Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Mark Rypien, Nick Foles, and Joe Flacco all won Super Bowls. Do you consider them elite quarterbacks?

Deebo requested a trade too. We’ve been down this road before.

a free agent demanding a trade amidst drawn out contract negotiations:

1721165832653.png

I absolutely love that folks still not giving Purdy the respect.

All to the good.

More fuel to Purdy’s fire to prove all the doubters wrong.

I’ll continue to support the underdog Brock Purdy

When he wins the Lombardi, I don’t wanna hear nothing from the naysayers who all should just shut up and accept they were wrong about Brock once the 49ers win it all

Are you saying that Brock Purdy is better than these 3 guys?
Answer my question

I know your game and your style and I am too smart to play it

Now I will ask you again:

1. So do you have to win a Lombardi to be considered an “elite QB?”

2. What does that make Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow?

3. Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, Mark Rypien, Nick Foles, and Joe Flacco all won Super Bowls. Do you consider them elite quarterbacks?

Let’s see your answers to all three shall we

Please trade BA

I will be very happy to see Purdy without BA. We get a true evaluation on who he is
This I can agree with

Just so you can get a true evaluation on who BCB really is.

I think most of us here can agree we’ve had enough of a sample size from Purdy to have a solid idea what kind of QB he is and what kind of QB he can still become because we’ve seen the skill set, the composure, the drive and motivation to learn and get better, his ability to scramble out of the pocket and make plays, and most importantly his leadership ability is far beyond that of anything Jimmy G ever brought to the table for this team.

his ability to scramble out of the pocket and make plays,
He couldnt do any of this in the superbowl. No shade just facts.

Its not just me who needs to see a true evaluation. We all need to see a true evaluation. We need to see if this is a 60m a year Qb. If BA is removed the picture becomes much clearer.

Why do we need a "true evaluation of Purdy without Aiyuk?" Purdy plays WITH Aiyuk, so who gives a F. This is some Nick Wright level talk.

I dont know why any real fan would want to lose our All Pro receiver prior to a season with Superbowl aspirations just to see how our QB would do without his #1 WR.

I dont know why any real fan would want to lose our All Pro receiver prior to a season with Superbowl aspirations just to see how our QB would do without his #1 WR.
Im not a fan of Purdy. I thought this was clear by now.

I dont think Purdy can win a superbowl with or without BA.

So we might as well trade BA

watch Purdy get exposed

Then use the pick from BA trade to draft a QB

He couldnt do any of this in the superbowl. No shade just facts.

It’s not just me who needs to see a true evaluation. We all need to see a true evaluation. We need to see if this is a 60m a year Qb. If BA is removed the picture becomes much clearer.

Please EXPLAIN. I’d love to hear what EXCUSES you got next.

Just FYI though, without Purdy’s CLUTCH pocket awareness and running ability, you don’t even get a chance to watch him in the Super Bowl

Im not a fan of Purdy. I thought this was clear by now.

I dont think Purdy can win a superbowl with or without BA.

So we might as well trade BA

watch Purdy get exposed

Then use the pick from BA trade to draft a QB

Yes I am very aware you arent a fan of his. You can have the opinion that we cant win a SB with Purdy all you want. Fact is, we were a missed blocking assignment this past year from winning one with him.

Your agenda is to do anything in our power to us to move off of Purdy, while most other fan's agenda is to win. You not like us.

Please EXPLAIN. I’d love to hear what EXCUSES you got next.

Just FYI though, without Purdy’s CLUTCH pocket awareness and running ability, you don’t even get a chance to watch him in the Super Bowl

Like I said fam. Show me these athletic plays from the superbowl. When all the chips were on the table 👀

Like I said fam. Show me these athletic plays from the superbowl. When all the chips were on the table 👀

show me another qbs (not named mahomes) athletic plays from this past super bowl…i’ll wait

Back
Top Bottom