:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners cut aldon to distract us from the issue with the field.
That field is just as bad as this story!!!......what a disgrace that ish is!!!!.....all that money put into that stadium and the grass is f'ed up like this
mean.gif

That Eli Harold pick don't look too shabby now, huh?

No faith in that bum Corey Lemonier

Last edited:
The police report is funny man, this dude Aldon Smith :lol: I wonder what he was thinking. Let alone who was he hanging out with that night

Sounds like a story i might believe and why he didn't except responsibility and why he said what he said walking out of jail!!....but still homie shouldn't not got in the car and called the cops himself!!!

Sounds like a story i might believe and why he didn't except responsibility and why he said what he said walking out of jail!!....but still homie shouldn't not got in the car and called the cops himself!!!
the ****?!......gonna sit out a year and have 13 sacks next year. probably for the raiders. 

Last edited:
Jesus...has anything positive happened to this team this off season?

Can we just start the season already

You my ***** bentrill, but Lemonier might be the worst player on the whole team. Dude repeatedly used the same appproach last year when he got the chance to start and he generated zero qb pressures in something crazy like 100 pass rushing attempts. His only sack his rookie season came as result of some of the worst footwork I've ever seen on a left tackle. #lynchmobb came in and wrecked shop after lemonier stunk it up.

Ahmad is probably the one being over looked. Dude came into camp in shape like we've never seen before.

Last edited:
So ******* glad we drafted Eli Harold, nice to hear he's been ballin in practice too

Disappointing news, Aldon has no one to blame but himself though.

And yes Lemonier sucks. Unless he learned another pass rush move in the offseason he isnt going to put up much of a fight against Harold.

Back
Top Bottom