:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he started off really bad, but he got a little better as the game went on. unfortunately, he was playing bums later in the game.

i still am not holding my breath.hopefully, he continues to make strides.

Last edited:
yall really hyped on hayne? In rugby his position was called fullback. All a fullback does is field punts and just runs it back running behind big guys. The speed strength agility is there. But he has no football i.q. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to give that 53rd roster spot to a guy to where we don't have issues on the dept chart with. His ball carrying ability is good but dude switches hands in the middle of the line like that I see a lot of balls being stripped. Cheering for hayne is like cheering for your 1-2-3 guys to be out.

I agree with you, DadNboujee DadNboujee

The talent, instincts, measurables and desire are all there, but I wouldn't give him a spot on the 53. Not yet. I would stash him on IR, which might be inevitable if he keeps running so high.

Last edited:
yo guys i found a clip of a young garrison hearst balling out on some bums

nerd.gif

I don't think anyone is saying he's gonna be our main back, which we all know he isn't

We've lacked a returner since the Ginn days, so seeing him run returns and how he is in open field is something pretty new to us

Bush is on a one year deal and Hunter is coming back from a main injury so who knows what the future holds

Like I said earlier Bush and Hayne are similar in terms of catching, returning and making people miss in the open field... Bush didnt come here to be a main RB, so that's why I see Hayne as a perfect replacement for Bush

If we can somehow stash him and let him learn the game even more, then it'll be more beneficial to the team and himself

laugh.gif
when i saw 13 handing off to 20, i really thought it could have been tim rattay handing it off to garrison hearst
dude mike davis even hit homie with a mean stiff arm before he changed directions

just like hearst would have 

I really like Hayne for the story

He has all of the measurables but dat boy runs to high and switches ball hands for no reason 
laugh.gif

Ok so who gets the 53rd spot.

Kendall hunter or jarryd hayne?

I'm honestly cheering for him to play to shut these rugby fans up. All I've been seeing on the comments on Haynes highlights is the "NFL is a Pu**y sport rugby has the best athletes". Blah blah blah.

Sorry but I'm waiting to see hayne get lit up.

Last edited:
The San Francisco 49ers today announced they have agreed to a trade with the New England Patriots. The 49ers will acquire OL Jordan Devey in return for sending TE Asante Cleveland to the Patriots. Devey and Cleveland must both pass a physical for the trade to be executed.

I never really understood the signing to begin with, so I couldnt care less about a 6 game suspension.

Would rather have Patton, Ellington or White get his snaps.

Last edited:
Suspension was to be expected.

Judging by baalkes comments, Simpsons roster spot is a lock.

#LYNCHMOBB IS BACK AT PRACTICE!
49ers practice 12: Lynch shows pass rush

SANTA CLARA – Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch made his return to 11-on-11 work Tuesday and wasted little time providing an example of what the 49ers have been missing.

After the release of outside linebacker Aldon Smith nearly two weeks ago, Lynch would have been the next player in line to enter the starting lineup. But an undisclosed injury has kept him out of teamwork until Tuesday.

On one of his first snaps, Lynch got around the edge on a speed rush and tracked down backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert from the blind side for what would have been a sack.

Lynch tied Ahmad Brooks last season for the 49ers lead with six sacks on the season. While he has been sidelined, Corey Lemonier has worked with the 49ers’ first-team defense.

Safety Jimmie Ward, who is being eased back slowly from season-ending surgery on a fractured foot, saw his first action in 11-on-11 drills. Running back Kendall Hunter, who is returning after a knee injury wiped out his season, also saw got back onto the field. Lynch, Ward and Hunter were among the players who did not travel to Houston for the 49ers’ exhibition opener.

Offensive plays of the day: Quarterback Colin Kaepernick rolled to his right, then turned to his left to see tight end Vernon Davis behind the secondary. Kaepernick threw at least 40 yards down the field, across the field and into the wind. The ball held up long enough to allow safety Craig Dahl to get his hand on it. But all he did was tip it up in the air, enabling Davis to make the long reception.

Defensive play of the day: Linebacker Shayne Skov was matched in coverage against rookie tight end Busta Anderson. Skov leaped into the air to make the interception of rookie Dylan Thompson’s pass

Depth chart unchanged: The 49ers’ first-team offensive line remain unchanged on the practice field, with left tackle Joe Staley, left guard Alex Boone, center Joe Looney, right guard Marcus Martin and right tackle Erik Pears. The 49ers released their second depth chart of the exhibition season and there were no significant changes.

This ‘n’ that: Kaepernick and Torrey Smith, who misconnected on a deep pass attempt on Saturday night, hooked up in a one-on-one session 45 yards down the field against the coverage of Keith Reaser. . . Antoine Bethea made a pass break up of another deep Kaepernick-to-Smith attempt. . . In addition to an interception during the team period, Skov also had an interception of Thompson during the extra session of practice designed for only the young players. . . Cornerback Dontae Johnson also intercepted a Thompson pass intended. . . Linebacker Nick Moody was seen restraining defensive lineman Tank Carradine from a potential altercation with a defensive teammate on the sideline. . . Linebacker NaVorro Bowman came free on a blitz up the middle for a would-be sack of Kaepernick. . . Reggie Bush, who sat out Saturday's game, caught a practice-best three passes, two from Kaepernick, during 11-on-11 drills. . . Quinton Patton, Torrey Smith, Anquan Boldin, Blake Bell and Chuck Jacobs caught two apiece.

Daily transactions: The 49ers and New England Patriots agreed to a trade that sent tight end Asante Cleveland to the Patriots in return for offensive lineman Jordan Devey. Both must pass physicals for the trade to be completed. . . The NFL announced wide receiver Jerome Simpson has been suspended for the first six games of the regular season for violating the league’s policy on substances of abuse. 
Did not practice: WR Bruce Ellington (leg strain), LB Philip Wheeler (leg strain), DL Glenn Dorsey (leg strain) 
Physically unable to perform: C Daniel Kilgore (left leg) 
Non-football injury/illness: LB Michael Wilhoite (leg), WR DeAndre Smelter (knee), LB Nick Bellore (illness)

Next practice: The 49ers practice Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. The practice is closed to the general public.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom