:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

3a5edenzelmyman.gif

Hayne is special dawg

Im predicting he is the beginning on an exodus of foreign rugby players trying their hands at American Football.

Barely even dropped that pad level and still put him on his *** with ease :rofl:

Hayne learning from Hyde.

Make sure you ALWAYS make contact no matter what :lol:

Hyde is always looking to truck someone :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like Hayne will make the roster, but good Lord it's going to be such a tough decision. We have some VERY talented backs

IF we're tryna get real creative with our offense I can see Reggie being a threat in the slot......or am i trippin' :lol:

To be honest, I don't think you can count Hayne as a RB as of yet... He is suited for that position but as of now it's just tuning him up

Last year we had Holiday, he never seen the field as a WR... Was solely used as our returner

Another person I can think of is that dude Banks that played on Washington a few years back...

Hayne's family didn't come for no reason... They know what's up :pimp:

man, mangini has some crazy dime packages. I need to see the all 22, but there's a package that features tartt where we go 4 safeties on the field at once. contrary to popular belief, Tartt will infact see the field this year. A lot.

Great to see Jimmie Ward playing his natural position.

I see what Trent saw in Armstead. It's there, and its special. It just needs to be refined and more consistent.

Last edited:
^That would be a bummer. I've heard alot of great things about Mike Davis...But I hope they do decide to keep Hunter.

And I hope Hayne makes the team.

Back
Top Bottom