:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the 1st round CB poll will come soon. 
wink.gif

with the *th pick in the 2014 nfl draft the san francisco 49ers select...

odell beckham jr

or 

brandin cooks

if we go receiver which do you guys want????????? especially those of you like @dland24  who dont watch college and have 100% unbiased opinions.

id be happy as hell with either guy. OBjr is a better route runner(dude is jerry rice esque on certain routes) and better hands but cooks is the more explosive, twitchier guy. both similar size and both speedy vertical threats+kick returners. both can play the slot but i can see OBjr better outside of the two.

Last edited:
I told u awhile ago I want Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry. I want davante Adams also and donte Moncrief hahah there's
So much talent.

Last edited:
Odell beckham in the second>>>cooks in the first

My reasoning the 49ers need secondary help more than another wr. Although if they take cooks with the first i wouldnt eem hesitate to be happy. 

Odell beckham in the second>>>cooks in the first

My reasoning the 49ers need secondary help more than another wr. Although if they take cooks with the first i wouldnt eem hesitate to be happy. 
highly doubt OBjr will be there in the 2nd. a lot of scouts have him rated higher than brandin cooks. feel you on the DB tho. ill do the DB poll in a couple days. something to do while we wait for the draft. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
he just got new contract making a lot of money and already wants a raise. no point in even bringing up his name.

Last edited:
Ideally Id take Odell Beckham in the 1st which we may have to move up for. If we stay put Jason Verrett. With the first pick In the 2nd jimmie ward or Ra'shede Hageman I read he's slipping a bit due to all the WRs And CBs who are rising as well as the need for a 3 or 0 technique not being high demand. With the other 2nd I want Ba'shaud Breeland Cb from Clemson more I see the more I like. Or Stanley jean-baptiste from Nebraska dudes fluid for a 6-3 guy reminds me of Aqib Talib when he was at Kansas. If he's not fluid and quick twitch enough to cover outside receivers I believe he's a prime candidate to make a switch to safety.

Last edited:
Wishful thinking prolly. But I feel Jimmie ward or Buchanon will definitely be there or lamarcus Joyner because he's a jack of all trades just a bit undersized but so is Earl Thomas.

I think Christian Jones from FSU will be an animal also.Gem in the third round or so just no need for another LB and prolly fits best in 4-3.

I may be in the minority here with this one but I am all for staying put and see who falls to us at 30 and package one of 2nds together with a third to get into that early second round

Last edited:
Unless he is released and takes a huge pay cut (which we know isn't happening), he ain't going to be a Niner.

D jaxx ain't going to Seattle, they inquiring just to get us riled up, they got too many contracts in then near future that need to be handled. Doubt he's comin to SF either.

Honestly when talking about college ball and drafts at the bar I just quote you guys. Like "Man I get all my info from red80. He's an expert". I get weird looks but I know what I'm talking about.

i actually got some draft info  but i want john to double check with his peeps before i post it. dont want to look dumb especially if it doesnt happen. could be a game changer if it ends up happening.

edit eh f it
john is hearing that if sammy watkins drops to that 5th spot the 49ers are working on a deal with oakland for that 5th pick to grab sammy watkins. there's already been discussions between both teams. obviously its still early and a lot can happen leading up to the draft.
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom