:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be dope as hell but I really don't see them making that move... That would mean running more 3 WR sets and the way we're a run first team I just don't see it happening

But sign me up as long as he's used properly :lol: :lol:

the niners intended to use more 3 wide receivers sets last year but something went wrong. maiocco had a article about this as well. think back to how we opened the season vs GB, Indi, etc. We came out pass happy like crazy. We came out passing so much that many of us were calling for us to go back to the run game. It was in the plans but something went wrong along the way. i think they werent happy with kap's progression as a passer or maybe our sketchy WR corps.  it's obvious they need to utilize more receivers because teams show zero respect vs our 22 personnel. they load up the box with up to 10 guys. :x :smh:  They want to open it up and adding a guy like that would be huuuuge.

i still want jason verrett in the 1st

Last edited:
Kyle Williams was our starter till he was cut basically QP broke his foot in the week 4 vs the Rams. So i blame the lack of 3 receiver sets on being There just wasn't a competent slot guy for us. Until QP caught that ball vs Arizona to get into field goal range.

We did come out vs Green Bay week one looking like the Patriots. Slot was in motion constantly which I am a fan of.

Didnt even have confidence in two receiver sets till crabs returned. By the way it's 49ers championship week on NFLnetwork

Last edited:
love jimmy

pimp.gif

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/J...-Network/c67ea102-f106-48be-bf36-29117e769e9c

welcome back kassim!

with the latest news about the niners being 'very interested' in djax....idk bros. Like him as a player, but i dont know if i'd want him as a niner. Just don't see how his MeSean attitude will fit on the team. Only one ball to throw around, and we barely throw that ball around as it is

Where are you guys hearing that we are "very" interested in desean? All reports I saw said the opposite and didn't Baalke already shot this down?

^ No alot of teams won't be able to at his current figure. Raiders will most likely end up with him at around 8 million a year

That extra 3rd round pick :pimp: we needa move up twice get a WR we want and a CB we want. I bet we are interested in Desean I mean c'mon we got another pick that can be sent to the Eagles it's just a matter of working D-Jaxs contract to fit

i may be misinterpreting people's post but I don't understand the dislike for desean or "Mesean"...regardless of the dude's me-o'clock personality, he's a WR who secondaries have a difficult time playing against. if he beats your press coverage, there's a good chance he's gone. if you give him too much space off the line, he's liable to take a 5 yard pitch and catch to the house on any given play.

this might be completely random, but have we tried playing LMJ as a slot receiver? he has that wes welker build, speed, and acceleration and from what i remember from his days at Oregon, dude has good hands catching out of the backfield.

we have 3 3rd round picks now via comp pick from losing goldson. :pimp: 6 picks in the first 3 rounds and in the first 100. lol too many picks.

6 picks in the first 3 rounds?? :smokin

bound to be 1 or 2 sleeper picks in that group.

moe200069 moe200069 I thought the same thing with LMJ... Dude definitely has good hands and has decent speed... Not exactly sure why we don't use him more often

think of the end-around possibilities...LMJ hitting the corner with some open space, this dude is as good as gone.

but with greg roman, we're more likely to run an end-around with will tukuafu

Last edited:
moe200069 moe200069 I thought the same thing with LMJ... Dude definitely has good hands and has decent speed... Not exactly sure why we don't use him more often

think of the end-around possibilities...LMJ hitting the corner with some open space, this dude is as good as gone.

but with greg roman, we're more likely to run an end-around with will tukuafu

:lol: Word, I feel like LMJ isn't utilized enough and could really be an affective player on another squad and I have a feeling just that will eventually happen.

And seeing as we have 11 picks (especially 6 in the first 3 rounds) we've got to be moving up in the draft or acquiring somebody via trade, right?

Oh, and Red have you heard any updates on that Watkins rumor you shared with us?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom