:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
offensive line this game :pimp:

ain't seen it look this good in years. granted it's the Vikings, kaep barely got pressured

Lynchmobb making me proud, is it just me or did Hyde let go of the ball before he ran that touchdown in? I was hesitant at the bar like did he just fling it out knowing he had scored

Great game. Nice to prove everyone wrong that said we'd be picking top 5 and giving us no chance. Still have a lot to work on though because we played a very sloppy game.

aNYone aNYone Definitely check out the 9ers bar(they also had the Giants game on)

Cool environment and everyone was nice that I talked to

Proud of these boys... On to Pittsburgh next week :pimp:

nerd.gif
Yall know what I meant 
roll.gif

Definitely need Mike Davis being active going forward.

Reggie not even lasting one game :lol: :stoneface:

Funny how running back seemed deep in training camp and now all of a sudden it's not since Kendall couldn't make it back this year.

Was feeling :x seeing all we had to spell Hyde was Hayne once Reggie went out.

Last edited:
I'm lovin' this **** right now, and i do NOT want to hear any slurping from ANY media tomorrow.

What a performance by Hyde. The kid looks special.

Defense was amazing all game making Bridgewater uncomfortable. Love seeing Bowman and Bethea out there together leading them.

Kaep played nice and easy didn't take chances which I am fine with when we pound the rock

Back
Top Bottom