:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just watched the highlights of the monday night game and noticed that on the Blair Walsh missed-FG attempt, the ball boy made an impressive one handed catch of Walsh's miss due to having a ball in the other hand.

sign that man ASAP, slap some pads on him, and throw him the number 85 jersey

but all jokes aside, we need VD to be a damn threat again. if he's afraid to go over the middle, have him stretch the field on post routes while Celek and/or VMac go over the middle when they play that 13-personnel

Vernon is such a disappointment. Garrett Celek is more of my type of traditional tight end. Hopefully Blake bell gets a chance to play, too.

i didn't realize we let go of Carrier. he seems far more productive in the passing game than VMac.

Celek is staring to look more and more like his older brother, which is a damn good thing for us.

I love that the new staff isn't playing favorites or feels obligated to start players because of specific circumstances like experience, contract, etc. The new staff is starting the best players and Celek has surpassed Vance.

Last edited:
Celek is staring to look more and more like his older brother, which is a damn good thing for us.

I love that the new staff isn't playing favorites or feels obligated to start players because of specific circumstances like experience, contract, etc. The new staff is starting the best players and Celek has surpassed Vance.

Also liked them using Vance as a "fullback" on some of those plays on Monday night.

Just let Vance block.

Not gonna lie I cringed at each of Vernon's catches, thought he was gonna cough the ball up each time he got hit or taken down.

Kap still lookin' grimey

CPC0a74UEAAuZOd.jpg

"Nothing. I mean, he never even, to be honest with you, he never even spoke of it." - 49ers coach Jim Tomsula, on Colin Kaepernick's thoughts after the big sideline hit he took from Vikings safety Harrison Smith on Monday night. Indeed, Kaepernick popped back up immediately and ran to the huddle. - Paul Gutierrez

Snapcount:

View media item 1714240View media item 1714241

View media item 1714239

Last edited:

Also liked them using Vance as a "fullback" on some of those plays on Monday night.

Just let Vance block.

Not gonna lie I cringed at each of Vernon's catches, thought he was gonna cough the ball up each time he got hit or taken down.

bruh, that one 3rd down crossing route, pass was a little low and VD almost dropped that ****. whole team + fanbase holds their breath every pass thrown his way.

someone hook this boy up with this:
View media item 1714245

Kap still lookin' grimey

CPC0a74UEAAuZOd.jpg

"Nothing. I mean, he never even, to be honest with you, he never even spoke of it." - 49ers coach Jim Tomsula, on Colin Kaepernick's thoughts after the big sideline hit he took from Vikings safety Harrison Smith on Monday night. Indeed, Kaepernick popped back up immediately and ran to the huddle. - Paul Gutierrez

Snapcount:

View media item 1714240View media item 1714241

View media item 1714239

red over here jumping for joy and doing cartwheels and **** since Lemonier didn't see the field at all :lol:

Last edited:
i like this new Kaep persona; dude looks like he's saving money. probably switched to Geico for car insurance and no longer pays for haircuts.

Dudes on eBay trying to sell those free shirts they got at the game for 30+ :smh:

I'm good on that, I'm sure the prices will go down soon enough

bros game is gonna be played in L.A.

will disappear from work once 10am hits.

crazy vernon was on the field that much, didnt even seem like it.

All my friends that are Raiders fans have been constantly bashing the empire because of the offseason, then they all arrogantly said the Vikings would mop the floor with us.

But when we flatten them I get texts saying "Vikings defense just sucks! Y'all still ain't no good!"

Had to hit 'em with that "Well, damn! Bengals got squad then huh?!"

Lol that's usually what happens when your football knowledge is limited to what you hear on ESPN.

all raider fans at my work avoid football conversations with me like the plague. they're insecure about what they're saying because they know ill dissect everything they're saying and throw it back in their face.  
laugh.gif

i usually avoid football discourse outside of my circle. to quote the great roger mayweather, "most people dont know **** about boxingfootball".

Last edited:
how the hell do you post IG videos? is that even possible or is it just vine?

i love how lynch yanked that fool to him after with those long *** arms after missing him 2 times earlier. you aint going nowhere homie! lynch should've had 3 sacks.

Last edited:
You can share videos to Instagram you've previously recorded on your iPhone or Android phone:
  1. Tap 
    10734295_353208028193099_749999169_n.png
     at the bottom of the app.
  2. Tap 
    10734293_1513244385610573_2086758759_n.png
     to switch from photo to video.
  3. On iPhone, tap the box in the bottom right to go to your phone's video library. On Android, tap 
    10734345_759553100805708_393740658_n.png
     to go to your phone's video library.
  4. Pick the video you want to upload. On iPhone, tap Next  at the top.
  5. Tap 
    10734322_1563338633883020_233997012_n.png
     to edit the length of the video. Keep in mind that videos can't be more than 15 seconds long.
  6. Tap Next  on iPhone or 
    10734345_326198727572408_975267_n.png
     on Android.

Back
Top Bottom