:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

damn harbaugh put all those fools on blast even QP. in the words of the great yukmouth "step ya **** up mayne"

imagine Q, crabs, vernon and sammy watkins all on the field at the same time. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 the thing about moving up to grab sammy watkins opposed to brandin cooks/odell beckham jr is that he can play anywhere. you can put him in the slot, you can put him at flanker and you can put him at split end. he can handle all positions so he wouldn't just be a 3rd receiver. he could literally come in and fill in for crabs/boldin if one needed to sit.

niners want to utilize more triple receiver sets. ironically we were just talking about this on here a day or two ago.
nerd.gif
 Matt barrows or Harbaugh on NT.

On the real that would be phenomenal, have all them players you mention on the field got me thinking what could be. Something special.

Baalke if you reading this make it happen, pull the trigger in order to aquire watkins.

I'm all for a great WR core but Kaep needs to improve his ball distribution and go through progressions. I'd rather go DB first.

I'm all for a great WR core but Kaep needs to improve his ball distribution and go through progressions. I'd rather go DB first.

This.
I've damn near put a hole in tv from seeing Kap take sacks or unsuccessfully force the ball to Crab when VD is damn near wide open.

Our WR depth looks like

1. Crabtree
2. Boldin
3. Patton
4. Rookie
5. Osgood

I wanted Britt but it looks more likely we'll draft a rookie WR to complete for that slot

That wild comeback in the Playoffs against the Giants in '03 is about to start in 10 min on NFLN for those interested.

I remember this game like it was yesterday, the chair I was sitting in, the house, the TO jersey i had on and the stupid superstition i SWORE was working during the comeback (i was like 12 or 13 give me a break :lol: ). Wont forget my brother straight dying laughing on that last play thinking a P.I. was about to be called which would have put them on about the 5 yard line for an easy FG to win...needless to say, I got the last laugh :lol: :pimp:

Our WR depth looks like

1. Crabtree
2. Boldin
3. Patton
4. Rookie
5. Osgood

I wanted Britt but it looks more likely we'll draft a rookie WR to complete for that slot

a lot of upside to having Britt, but the 49ers don't have the best experiences with signing these mercenary-like one-year receivers [antonio bryant, moss, bryant johnson]. obviously that was under a different regime (besides moss) but i'd rather see them pick up a WR in the draft or let QP play a full season.

and jon baldwin, can anyone explain why this dude is such a disappointment given his size, speed and athleticism? is his work-ethic terrible?

Last edited:
I know some of you have a lot more football knowledge than me but what are your guys' opinion of Jeremy Gallon (Michigan WR) and Kadeem Carey (Arizona RB)?

not sure if late, but i just read this in the recent MMQB on our boy Baalke:

So for Alex Smith, it turns out Baalke got two second-rounders, a third-rounder and a seventh-rounder in return. That’s why he’s admired among his peers: Baalke consistently takes medium value and makes very good value out of it.

that return on Alex Smith is :wow:

^ craziest game I ever been to. Better than the Saints divisional couple seasons ago. I'll never forget TO talking **** and Shockey pointing to the scoreboard.

^ craziest game I ever been to. Better than the Saints divisional couple seasons ago. I'll never forget TO talking **** and Shockey pointing to the scoreboard.

:wow: You were there? I couldn't even imagine... that must've been wild

I live in Southern California so the only games I've been able to go to were with my buddy who is a Rams fan. The first was the 2012 thrashing at the Stick :lol: :pimp: and then we decided we wanted to make it an annual thing so we went the following year where we finished in a tie in that wild and sloppy game. It was pretty cool to attend a rare game that ends in a tie but neither of us had any **** talking privileges :lol:. Unfortunately our schedules didn't work with the date of the game this past year but we're planning on making up for it by going to both the game in STL as well as SF next season. I can not wait to see Levi's Stadium in person next year..

Last edited:
Jecca er red80 you should start breaking down games every week. Like our own jaws or gruden. Why did we hear the giants in 03? Why did we go down by so much by the first half? I need new material to make myself sound smart honestly.

Desean Jackson just got released. Any chance he signs a cheap deal with us :lol: ?

Edit: nvm, just now seeing Eagles weren't having it with his reported affiliations to gangs

Last edited:
but for real if dude would play for less on a 1 yr deal i would be all for it. they can give him the boot if he gets out of line.

i read that seattle could be a heavy player for his services. can you imagine percy and desean flying around the field. 
sick.gif

D-Jax can prove a lot by signing a one year deal with us. One we have probably the strongest locker room I mean c'mon the stuff Aldom Smith went though now we got J. Martin this locker room can handle anything. He can prove to ppl that he ain't a distraction. He can prove that these gang affiliations are wrong since he'll be in Cali. Hometown team chance to win a ring.

Agreed. If we are just taking the actual games into account (not the fact that one was pretty much our last hurrah before almost a decade of futility, and the other was pretty much the declaration game that we are BACK), I totally agree with you.

The Giants playoff game was easily a better game than the Saints divisional game. And I too, was at both.

Back
Top Bottom